Automatic version grouping for movies

MikePlanet

fmfm1214
5 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

抱歉,您是否通过第一篇文章“ AutoCollections-for-4.6.0.22-betaServer.zip”进行了更新?

yes emby 4.6.0.50 for windows is invalid. please update.

Happy2Play
3 minutes ago, fmfm1214 said:

yes emby 4.6.0.50 for windows is invalid. please update.

I do not follow as 4.6.0.50 is a new server release and that AutoCollections-for-4.6.0.22-betaServer plugin works just fine on my system.  So what is invalid?  Where are you seeing this issue?

Edited by Happy2Play

AlanPlay
1 hour ago, Happy2Play said:

I do not follow as 4.6.0.50 is a new server release and that AutoCollections-for-4.6.0.22-betaServer plugin works just fine on my system.  So what is invalid?  Where are you seeing this issue?

Movies are normal and TV cannot be merged normally

Happy2Play
7 minutes ago, AlanPlay said:

Movies are normal and TV cannot be merged normally

Has it ever worked on TV?  I know I have never tested it.

What it the test scenario?

AlanPlay
3 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

它曾经在电视上播放过吗?我知道我从未测试过。

测试场景是什么?

Multi-version 1080P and 4k versions

Where do you see an "expired" message?

Have you looked at the name of this? "Automatic version grouping for movies"

lorac

The plugin only group movies. Sadly it doesn't do TV but it never provided that function.

• Thanks 1

ntilagoa

Emby already does merge tv shows a long time ago.

This like the name says is only for movies.

Edited by ntilagoa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AlanPlay said:

4.6.0.48 and previous versions are supported TV mergers

But not through this plugin.

lorac
9 hours ago, ntilagoa said:

Emby already does merge tv shows a long time ago.

This like the name says is only for movies.

Emby only does TV merge per library not across multiple like this plugin provides for movies. Having TV merge across multiple libraries would really be nice.

quorn23

Thanks for the update to the current version. 

Glad it still gets updated after almost 3 years. 🤩

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
MajesticMaerlyn

Thanks for all your work on this one. Saved me a ton of work :)

My only regret is that option to not group for protected sets is broken. Otherwise, a true necessity.

• 2 weeks later...
panino

I have been using this plugin for more than a year, thanks a lot.👍

Recently I upgraded the server to 4.6, the plugin seems to be different on the new version of the server, Who has the same problem? 

plugin.png

Incarniac
1 hour ago, panino said:

Recently I upgraded the server to 4.6, the plugin seems to be different on the new version of the server, Who has the same problem? 

I don't know if it is the plugin update or Emby update that made this happen, but personally I consider it an improvement (and not a problem).

I have a different naming scheme to you and in the latest version of Emby (with this plugin), the dropdown to pick which version shows only the 'extra information' in the filename and not the whole filename. Which I think is better.

E.g. (in my naming convention) instead of showing

• My Movie (2010) 1080p
  • My Movie (2010) 2160p

It shows

• 1080p
  • 2160p

To me, how it shows it now is the preferred way of displaying it.

ex1.png.5a8c2654b7ae9a86ff0012d72d02f818.png

ex2.png.6d5338aaf8103fbd8655cfeaa6ae8253.png

Happy2Play
13 hours ago, panino said:

I have been using this plugin for more than a year, thanks a lot.👍

plugin.png

Nothing to do with the plugin as the Server changed and is stripping all like characters.  Now Movies are doing the exact same as TV episodes.

Previous discussion 

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/98332-change-to-version-naming-for-movies

• Like 1

robsonk33

Você pode me dizer se este plugin ainda funciona na versão atual do emby ou versão 4.6.4 porque eu instalei esta nova versão e notei que alguns filmes com o mesmo nome de qualidades diferentes não foram alocados juntos como na versão 4.6.2.0 Vou fornecer alguns screenshots de um filme que está na versão 4.6.2.0 com 3 qualdiade diferentes e foi alocado junto, o filme da versão 4.6.4 foi separado e isso aconteceu com vários filmes

4.6.2.01 versão 4.6.2.0.jpg

4.6.2.02 versão 4.6.2.0.jpg

4.6.2.03 versão 4.6.2.0.jpg

4.6.4.jpg

Edited by robsonk33

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, robsonk33 said:

Can you tell me if this plugin still works in the current version of emby or version 4.6.4 because I installed this new version and noticed that some movies with the same name of different qualities were not allocated together as it was in version 4.6.2.0 I will provide some screenshots of a movie that is in version 4.6.2.0 with 3 different qualdiade and was allocated together, the movie in version 4.6.4 was separated and this happened with several movies

1 version 4.6.2.0.jpg

2 version 4.6.2.0.jpg

3 version 4.6.2.0.jpg

4.6.4.jpg

Did you update the dll from page one for 4.6?  But yes that 4.6.0.22-betaserver works on 4.6 and 4.7.0.3 beta.

screen cap from first post

image.png.be11c95f4805432cd81c0c612d504de0.png

robsonk33
3 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Você atualizou a dll da página um para o 4.6? Mas sim que 4.6.0.22-betaserver funciona em 4.6 e 4.7.0.3 beta.

captura de tela da primeira postagem

image.png.be11c95f4805432cd81c0c612d504de0.png

Yes my friend I downloaded the dll I put in the plugins folder and restarted the server I have to do something else ?? Version

Happy2Play
1 minute ago, robsonk33 said:

Yes my friend I downloaded the dll I put in the plugins folder and restarted the server I have to do something else ?? Version

Run a library scan and if they don't merge, post a server log.

robsonk33
2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Execute uma varredura de biblioteca e se eles não se fundirem, poste um log do servidor.

I've done the scan before but I'll do it again but just to confirm the version that works in this new installation this right here correct ??

Screenshot_9.jpg

Happy2Play
Just now, robsonk33 said:

I've done the scan before but I'll do it again but just to confirm the version that works in this new installation this right here correct ??

Screenshot_9.jpg

No that one does not work per the image I posted 4.6.0.10 and below, you need the 4.6.0.22 version.

robsonk33
5 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Não, aquele não funciona conforme a imagem que postei 4.6.0.10 e abaixo, você precisa da versão 4.6.0.22.

Correct I sent you a print of the version Auto Collections-for-4.6.0.22-beta Server this is the version I need so that it works on my version of the server which is 4.6.4

robsonk33
2 minutes ago, robsonk33 said:

Correct I sent you a print of the version Auto Collections-for-4.6.0.22-beta Server this is the version I need so that it works on my version of the server which is 4.6.4

I think I sent the wrong print above the version I downloaded was this one just confirms me if this one is working for the 4.6.4 server

Screenshot_12.jpg

• Like 1

Happy2Play

As long as you downloaded 4.6.0.22 and put that dll in plugin folder.  You should be good.  It works for me on 4.6.4.0 and 4.7.0.3 beta.