2 Small issues on Leia

abescalamis

abescalamis

1) When I start to watch a movie and even if I only watch it for a few minutes it marks it as watched.

2) Cinema mode: when Kodi plays trailers it shows the landscape instead of the poster image.

I just wanted to let you know of the above, there are minor issues.

Edited by abescalamis

sualfred

-> 2) Is no issue. Trailers are no library item and depending from where you started the playback (widget or media library) acts different. It also depends on the used skin. In Embuary it will show the thumbnail of the intro/trailer.

abescalamis

-> 2) Is no issue. Trailers are no library item and depending from where you started the playback (widget or media library) acts different. It also depends on the used skin. In Embuary it will show the thumbnail of the intro/trailer.

I use embuary, and some updates ago embuary would display the poster, that is why I thought it was a bug, thanks for the information.

sualfred

Ok, then it's possible that this is a skin issue. To be honest I only tested my implementation with intro, but not with trailers. I will look at it tomorrow.

sualfred

Just gave it a quick try. Everything is fine. Trailers don't have a poster value, because they are not part of the Kodi or Emby database. So only the thumbnail is available. A few weeks ago you saw the poster of the main movie, which was a unwanted bug. It was possible that this poster was also shown for a trailer of a complete different video. That's why we forced it to be in this way.