Downloaded Media Crashing

NickAx1

NickAx1

I'm having an issue where any video file I have downloaded onto my phone crashes the whole app after playing for a couple of seconds. I can direct play the same files from my server with no issues but if it is locally downloaded it will crash. I can pause the video and skip forward to another point so I can see the whole file is downloaded but it will still immediately crash.

Iphone XS running IOS 12 and latest version of emby 1.6.2

Server running as a docker on unraid version 3.5.3.0

Thanks.

Edited by NickAx1

NickAx1

Thanks, i've found that some files will crash as described while others will play.

I've attached the media details for the files with two that will crash and two that will play fine in the hope it helps narrow down the issue.

post-224378-0-86661900-1538727809_thumb.png

post-224378-0-88541700-1538727816_thumb.png

post-224378-0-66834600-1538727824_thumb.png

post-224378-0-38021500-1538727831_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
jasonsimth

I'm having an issue where any video file I have downloaded onto my phone crashes the whole app after playing for a couple of seconds. I can direct play the same files from my server with no issues but if it is locally downloaded it will crash. I can pause the video and skip forward to another point so I can see the whole file is downloaded but it will still immediately crash.

Iphone XS running IOS 12 and latest version of emby 1.6.2

Server running as a docker on unraid version 3.5.3.0

Thanks.

for me it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

Edited by jasonsimth