I got a emby error notification and then the addon automatically started repairing my database.

highonascii

highonascii

I was still on 3.1.24a and all was fine. I was watching something on a different addon and I got a notification that emby had an error, emby then started repairing my whole database without asking me.

I ended task and reopened kodi a few times forgetting to get the .log file so sorry I don't have that for you.

I've just fresh installed kodi, updated the addon to 3.1.25a, and am now resyncing, so if it happens again I'll make sure to grab log before I start trying to trouble shoot myself.

Thought you might want to know about this even with no log. Cheers!

Angelblue05

Yeah a Kodi log? The addon doesn't reset/resync anything on it's own expect when Kodi starts up for the fast sync. Keep me posted on that, thanks!

highonascii

Yeah a Kodi log? The addon doesn't reset/resync anything on it's own expect when Kodi starts up for the fast sync. Keep me posted on that, thanks!

Yeah my bad about the log and reopened kodi too many times so even my old log didn't have it :(

I got 3.1.25a up and running now tho and all sync'd so I'll let you know if that happens again with a log.

Edited by highonascii
  • Like 1

highonascii

I fixed a few things I saw in 3.1.25. Let me know if you still face this issue.

Will do. Just updated to 3.1.26a :)

highonascii

I fixed a few things I saw in 3.1.25. Let me know if you still face this issue.

Well it did it again and auto repaired my database for no reason without asking me... Got full log this time...

log.txt

Edited by highonascii
  • Like 1

highonascii

Hope ya can fix this because with my huge data base it takes way over an hour to sync every time lol :)

Edited by highonascii

highonascii

I am thinking it might have something to do with verify connection being on because the error said something about connection when my server never went down. Hope that helps along with the log ;)

Angelblue05

Thanks for the log. I will have a look in a few. Btw, you can just shut down Kodi, then not resume the sync to stop the process if it does happen again before I correct this.

• Like 1

highonascii

Thanks for the log. I will have a look in a few. Btw, you can just shut down Kodi, then not resume the sync to stop the process if it does happen again before I correct this.

Nope that doesn't work because I did that both times trying to save my database. When I would load kodi back up nothing would pop up in the nodes. I have made a backup copy of database and cache just incase until there is a new update ;)

highonascii

It would do this error connection then sign in then error connection then sign in, in a endless loop. I am not sure if that is shown in log. I hope so, I didn't look through log myself this time lol

Angelblue05

Yep I definitely see that. You have verify connection enabled in the add-on settings? I will try something here. Give me a few minutes to put something together for you to test.

Edit: I'll need more time. Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

highonascii

Yep I definitely see that. You have verify connection enabled in the add-on settings? I will try something here. Give me a few minutes to put something together for you to test.

Edit: I'll need more time. Thanks for your patience.

I did have it on... Have it off now for time being tho

• Like 1

Angelblue05

@@highonascii

Does your ssl cert include the chain of trust? I'm just wondering why it's complaining about this. I connect to my own server remotely and don't get hammered with those verify message.

From your log, I know where the issue is so I will correct that, you received a lot of updates and so everytime it was processing an update, it would try to reconnect you. However the 502 errors are a first and for sure, there's something it doesn't like about using https.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

highonascii

@@highonascii

Does your ssl cert include the chain of trust? I'm just wondering why it's complaining about this. I connect to my own server remotely and don't get hammered with those verify message.

From your log, I know where the issue is so I will correct that, you received a lot of updates and so everytime it was processing an update, it would try to reconnect you. However the 502 errors are a first and for sure, there's something it doesn't like about using https.

My main server I use I don't actually own so I dunno about the cert for that and that one is always updating new stuff but I can check my server, where do I find that info?

Angelblue05

If your ssl certificate was issued using letsencrypt for example, then you would need to include the letsencrypt intermediate certificate with your issued ssl certificate.

You can create a new file with notepad (and rename as a certificate with the extension). It should look like this:

-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
{ Your issued ssl certificate }
-----END CERTIFICATE-----
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----
{ Intermediate certificate }
-----END CERTIFICATE-----

I suggest you google it, because you'd need to get the intermediate certificate. This is where you'd find it if you use LetsEncrypt https://letsencrypt.org/certificates/

Otherwise, you can always just turn off verify connection in the add-on settings, meaning it's no longer a secured connection to the server. Well it's not right now either, so it might speed up the add-on. ;)

Still working on fixing your issue.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1