Collections Issue using Xbox One X with Qnap Server

TroyBennett

TroyBennett

When on a movie details screen I click on the three dots and choose add to collection, the collection screen comes up...However, when "New..." his highlighted I press the "A" button to select that dropdown nothing drops down even though I have several collections in there.  Now when I use the web interface and do the same thing it works fine...the list of collections come up and I can add that particular movie to a collection.  I have version 1.1.226.70 of Emby on my Xbox One X and on my Qnap i have Emby Server version 3.5.3.0

Thanks

FrostByte

Just tried this with version 228 which came out today and I'm able to add to collection.

I'm on beta server 3.6.0.49 on my Synology NAS also

Edited by FrostByte

TroyBennett

That's good to hear, I'll just wait until that version gets out of beta and should be good...thanks for the quick response

The updated version for Xbox One X isn't yet available to me so I'll have to wait for that to come out for me.

Edited by TroyBennett

TroyBennett

I just updated to 228, but that didn't fix it...Also I realized that the beta version mentioned above is for Synology, while I'm on Qnap so I guess I'll have to wait for an update to Qnap server for this to get resolved...

Thanks

TroyBennett

Just upgraded to .52 on Qnap and the collections returned....although I have to redo them as the list of my previous collections are all there but they have no movies assigned to them anymore.

one other thing of note, not sure if this is because it's a beta or if this is the direction Emby is taking....before my movie list showed single movies and collections. Now, the movie list show all my movies and no collections...I have to navigate to the collections tab of the movie menu to see them now.