Amazon Fire TV

woznicbh

woznicbh

With the new arrival of another streaming set top box, I am just curious if there has been any talk about also supporting this new device as it uses an android backbone and sounds like it may be able to support some sort of "gaming" interface as there is mention of a 40$ controller you can purchase with it. With 2GB of ram it should be able to handle emultors if Amazon allows that sort of thing.

Here is the article I am looking at

• 7 months later...

Search works great in this forum ;)

Amazon Fire TV

in Android

Amazon fireTV

in Other Clients

The first link doesn't say if there is an app for the Fire TV, and I can't get into the second link. I get a message that says You do not have permission to view this forum. I did searches and all I could find is that there is an app in the Amazon App Store, but I don't know if that app can be used with the Fire TV Stick I just bought. Can I use the app on the Stick? If not, is there an app for it?  Thanks

wraslor

Just got my fire tv stick yesterday and it's pretty cool, You can side load xbmc on it and then run the xbmbc3 on it as a temp work around.

Just got my fire tv stick yesterday and it's pretty cool, You can side load xbmc on it and then run the xbmbc3 on it as a temp work around.

Thanks. I'll consider that.