Duplicates

Noel Grassy

Angelblue05

I can't seem to replicate this issue... No duplicates appear, hmm. Are you able to try to remove your tv show library. Then checking if that leaves tv shows behind? Let me know.

• Like 1

Noel Grassy

9 shows are left behind. All ones that had duplicates. I had to restart because the entire library still appeared to be there. They are reporting that there are episodes inside but they are all empty.

Edited by Noel Grassy
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Ok this one time, can you remove them manually? So open the context menu > Manage > Remove from library (Kodi version). Then re-add your tv library, and repair. Let me know if more duplicates get created this time. Thank you.

I fixed a bug recently that could have created this issue. I'm hoping this is already fixed.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

I'm trying to remember if I needed to do a full reset to fix this. The issue was the reference to shows which had series pooling applied had a mistake causing it to fail to remove.

Angelblue05

If you have series split between multiple folders, and the setting is enable for the library, it will merge the tv shows entries into one. Anyway, we will see. I've tried to repair my library multiple times and have not seen it happen.

Noel Grassy

I doln't pool any series. I have multiple folders with tv shows in them on different drives though.

• Like 1

Noel Grassy

Just finished and there are no duplicates after repair. It seems to be fine now. Thanks for the help again.

• Like 1