Emby Unresponsive after update

ercannaday
Go to solution Solved by ercannaday,

ercannaday

After the latest update 3.5.3.0-1 I am unable to view video content on any client (chrome, ios, windows app, etc).  I am also getting an 'Emby Premiere Key Missing or Invalid'  error on the Emby Premier section.    I have walked through the suggested steps listed in support but am unable to resolve that error.    I have removed and added libraries and restarted the Emby service.  I am running Emby on a Synology DS418play.

I am attaching the latest log.  

Log.txt

Edited by ercannaday

I am having the same issue, DS1815+.  If log needed ill provide one in a bit once I am home.

Thanks

*edit* attached 2 files. 2nd log has a bunch of errors.

Please try removing these plugins and see if that helps.

2018-09-28 22:01:06.644 Info App: Loading Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue, Version=2.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/plugins/Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue.dll
2018-09-28 22:01:06.645 Info App: Loading statistics, Version=2.0.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/plugins/Statistics.dll

Thanks.

• Like 1

Please try removing these plugins and see if that helps.

2018-09-28 22:01:06.644 Info App: Loading Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue, Version=2.0.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/plugins/Emby.Kodi.SyncQueue.dll
2018-09-28 22:01:06.645 Info App: Loading statistics, Version=2.0.5.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/plugins/Statistics.dll

Thanks.

Thank you, I did this and everything looks stable now.  Although this is great that it is now working again, is there a reason why these 2 plugins no longer work?  The one is not really a concern but the Kodi one is the entire reason I use Emby so it would be a shame if its no longer usable for my setup.

Thanks for all the help.

hollomat

After the latest update 3.5.3.0-1 I am unable to view video content on any client (chrome, ios, windows app, etc).  I am also getting an 'Emby Premiere Key Missing or Invalid'  error on the Emby Premier section.    I have walked through the suggested steps listed in support but am unable to resolve that error.    I have removed and added libraries and restarted the Emby service.  I am running Emby on a Synology DS418play.

I am attaching the latest log.  

I wish I could help with this but can't, what I can tell you is that I had some problem at first when installing and running  the first version I loaded on my DS418 play. I removed it and went back and followed all the steps on, https://emby.media/nas-server.html and on,  https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Synology-:-Help-and-Support and have had zero problems since. The NAS posted an alert for 3.5.0 update. I selected the update and it has run perfectly, no errors or slow downs, I can't speak on ios, I don't have it. I do have Fire TV, Android TV, Windows App, Chrome and Firefox. When configuring the server for some reason, I had to change the default browser to Chrome or Firefox. Windows 10 default browser would not work right for me to make changes on the server web page and sometimes would not load right, when I changed it to chrome it worked.

• Solution
ercannaday

@@ercannaday have these suggestions helped?

I uninstalled and reinstalled and I am able to view media on all my clients and devices.  I was hoping to avoid the library rescan. 

The  'Emby Premiere Key Missing or Invalid'  error message was corrected by setting the IPV6 network interface to 'OFF'
  • Like 1