Issue with Server / Feature Request

Kimballslice1890

Kimballslice1890

First I would like to thank the development team for keeping to their word on a few of my other posts. The new server update is MUCH faster and snappier as promised.

I am having a few issues now though, can't say if they are related to the new update or adding my HDHomeRun Prime to my Emby server a few weeks back. Everything on Emby runs extremely fast except the Live TV section when trying to load the Guide. The TV Guide takes a very very long time to load and can cause the server to hang up for other users that are online.

In relation to this, I am subscribed to Schedules Direct. First issue is when it is updating the TV Guide, the server becomes unusable and extremely slow and unresponsive. Is there a fix for this? 

-Also can a feature be added where I can schedule what time of the day (say 4AM when no users are on) to schedule the TV guide refresh if there isn't something that can fix this.

Also a new issue I noticed with the new server update. I recently bumped my server from 8GB to 16GB of RAM and noticed the server was using 14GB of that available RAM. I then bumped the VM from 16GB to 32GB of RAM and noticed the server once again was using 31.9GB of RAM. Which as a result caused the server to be slow and unresponsive.

I currently run my sever on a VM with 1 Dedicated Xeon e5 2660 with 16 threads on the VM. 32GB of RAM. Dedicated 500GB 7200rpm hard drive to the VM and a dedicated gigabit NIC to the VM on FiOS Gigabit internet.

Machine hosting the VM is 2x xeon e5 2660 and 128GB of RAM so dedicated resources aren't an issue.