Scrolling Issues

notla49285

notla49285

Recently (I'd say in the past week), the horizontal scrolling has stopped working when browsing latest stuff on the homepage of my library. Whenever I attempt to scroll left or right it will only go up or down.

To access content off to the right I have to pick the program/episode furthest to the right, then go back to the homepage, which has now auto-scrolled to the episode I selected, then keep selecting the right-most episode to get to the one I want, which is very annoying.

Any ideas?

notla49285

It's the Emby home screen yes, where you have libraries at the top, then Continue Watching, Next Up, Latest Movies, etc. Each of these sections used to be scrollable left/right and now they're not.

Hi, would you mind trying this again? I just tested this right now on PS4 and I did not have any problems scrolling in either direction. Thanks.

Ok, i saw your video. One of the challenges on ps4 is that you need to use the mouse pointer and selection box via the d-pad in conjunction with each other.

Try using the d-pad to navigate and scroll, and then when you want to click on something, then use the mouse pointer to make sure the mouse is on top of it.