Customize home screen rows

paul1965
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

paul1965

Happy New Year!

I'm doing some more tweaking to the Home page, and would like to know two more things:

I'd really like to change the movie section from portrait fan art to landscape instead. Can that be done? As I've mentioned before, I have a thing for keeping things symmetrical. Seeing all my TV shows displayed with landscape thumbs, then movies with portrait thumbs really messes me up lol.

I'd also like to be able to arrange the Latest sections in something other than alphabetical order. Right now I see Latest Antenna, Latest Cable, Lasted Cartoons, Latest Cooking, etc. Can those be moved to an order of my choosing like the library section allows?

Edited by paul1965

Changing the artwork is not currently possible but is possible for the future.

The order of latest sections is driven by library order so you can change that.

paul1965

Changing the artwork is not currently possible but is possible for the future.

The order of latest sections is driven by library order so you can change that.

Thanks for the info; I didn't realize the Latest section and library sort order were tied together. Is there any way to separate them? I'd like to keep the library section in one order, and Latest in a different one.

paul1965

There is no way to separate them at this time. Thanks.

That's fine, I just won't display the latest cartoon section since it's much shorter than the other rows. Being able to change the movie poster size would be very nice to have though, so thanks in advance if you can implement it.