Kodi 18 Beta 1 - 3.1.18a No sync

MRobi

Angelblue05

Made no difference. Alas I have to call it a night. I will do some research. So far you are the only one with this issue. It's like python is not behaving correctly. Maybe a permission issue? I don't understand it yet. We'll probably have to go through trial and error with this.

• Like 1

Made no difference. Alas I have to call it a night. I will do some research. So far you are the only one with this issue. It's like python is not behaving correctly. Maybe a permission issue? I don't understand it yet. We'll probably have to go through trial and error with this.

@@Angelblue05

I think I have it sorted. I had to delete Kodi user folder and start from scratch. Once recreated I have installed addon from repo and it seems to work and sync just fine.

Thanks for your time and help.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

@@Angelblue05

I think I have it sorted. I had to delete Kodi user folder and start from scratch. Once recreated I have installed addon from repo and it seems to work and sync just fine.

Thanks for your time and help.

Thanks for keeping me posted. Glad you resolved it! It must have been some conflict in your environment. (Thank god because I did a lot of reading and could not figure out what could cause python to ignore a specified folder) Edited by Angelblue05