Emby not listed anymore

NikeSwe

Yes, but I just looked and the guide did not populate correctly and only shows 429 channels. I have no way of telling which provider is assigned where The Fox sports icon plays an HBO channel. It's all messed up. And the refresh froze at 40%. I will try it again with one xml and one provider and see what happens

I use epg123, which is listed, to combine SiliconDust's PremiumTV and OTA into one xmltv but can one still get epg data directly from Schedules Direct via the Emby Server LiveTV settings?

Yes.

• 1 month later...
NikeSwe

Ok, so now I see why. Switching to Gracenote. How about us not living in one of the three countries mentioned in the blog post?

revengineer

Yes, this should all still be working fine.  Please be sure you entered your SD credentials correctly.

This together with the switch to gracenote announcement makes me very worried, because you have not addressed any guide data for countries outside USA, Canada, and UK. Please don't tell me that folks that need guide data from other countries are screwed. Please clarify and let us know whether Schedules Direct remains and option for those who are willing to pay for it. My subscription with them is up for renewal within the next 4 weeks and I need to know whether renewing still makes sense.