Can’t connect to Emby server

virus1x

Hi, is it your Emby Server, or somebody else's? If you're not the owner of the server, have you asked the owner if it's down or not?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance. Regards,

Hi.  Same question as above... is this your server or someone else's?

DeezyFilms

Same problem here. I am using my own server, connected to same network. I've put in the IP address a bunch of times and tried the connect via PIN. Neither works. I even tried the open port 8096 in windows firewall. I have no other virus protection other than windows. It seems to find the server but it won't actually connect. I get a pop up that also say the server is no longer availalbe. would you like to disconnect: yes, wake and no are the options provided. I've restarted the server, my pc and the fire stick several times. I am lost on how to proceed.

Same problem here. I am using my own server, connected to same network. I've put in the IP address a bunch of times and tried the connect via PIN. Neither works. I even tried the open port 8096 in windows firewall. I have no other virus protection other than windows. It seems to find the server but it won't actually connect. I get a pop up that also say the server is no longer availalbe. would you like to disconnect: yes, wake and no are the options provided. I've restarted the server, my pc and the fire stick several times. I am lost on how to proceed.

Hi.  Assuming the server is actually running at the time, I'm 99% sure this is going to boil down to Firewall rules either not allowing or outright blocking the server.

First thing to try is accessing from the same machine using a web browser and localhost.  Then work out from there.

• 2 weeks later...