Translation of Emby with Alexa (German)

popy

Hey @@Angelblue05,

i have finished german translation (internal strings), now all shoulld be translated.

Gave my best, but i think there could be some quirks when not knowing how the words are used.

Nevermind, maybe some german can look over it.

Here are the links: 

Alexa: http://oshotim.oneskyapp.com/admin/project/dashboard/project/147181

internal strings: http://oshotim.oneskyapp.com/admin/project/dashboard/project/147183

Any chance of getting an german skill soon?

Thanks a lot

pOpY

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Sorry we're just a bit understaffed in this area right now and looking for an additional developer to help with this.

• 4 months later...
DayDreamer85

Hi, Luke,

I understand that you're not strongly supported. We users support the team also with money.

At home, the question about this integration has been asked repeatedly for months. The WAF is decreasing. What should I tell my wife when friends here use PLEX with ALEXA?

• Do I have a chance of integration if we switch to Google? (min 5 devices)
  • I've been waiting more than a year. How long do you think I have to keep my wife and kids waiting?

Thanks

4 hours ago, DayDreamer85 said:

Hi, Luke,

I understand that you're not strongly supported. We users support the team also with money.

At home, the question about this integration has been asked repeatedly for months. The WAF is decreasing. What should I tell my wife when friends here use PLEX with ALEXA?

• Do I have a chance of integration if we switch to Google? (min 5 devices)
  • I've been waiting more than a year. How long do you think I have to keep my wife and kids waiting?

Thanks

Hi, yes, stay tuned. We have a new developer that has started working on Alexa & Google Home so we'll be able to pick up the pace on it soon. Thanks.

DayDreamer85
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi, yes, stay tuned. We have a new developer that has started working on Alexa & Google Home so we'll be able to pick up the pace on it soon. Thanks.

Sounds very good. Thanks for this news. So I hope I have not to change anything here or to buy something for Christmas.

• 3 months later...
LiaraAlis

I'm also awaiting this feature. Today I upgraded my monthly subscription to a lifetime license so I hope that this feature comes in the near future.

I really like Emby more than Plex but I must admit that for some features in Emby we are have to wait a very long time while Plex are supporting this already a long time.

• Like 2