Emby-addon 3.1.14a - not fully synchronizing

laola

I am using Kodi Leia Beta2 and the Emby-addon 3.1.14a. Clients are Windows, CoreELEC and Android. All are showing the same issue.

I do have some HDD's (USB) attached to a NAS. Some of my TV shows are distributed over several HDD's When starting from the scratch (delete local databases) everything is going fine and on the first look it seems everything is okay. But - especially for the TV shows some episodes are missing (always all episodes from the one or other HDD). I had this issues also with previous version of the Emby add-on but this could be solved by a manual sync. This wont work anymore with the most recent versions of the add-on. 

The funny thing - when I am deleting in Kodi missing episodes (via windows explorer) and then adding them again (in the same folder as before) - then they will show up ? 

In addition - now also the most recent movie is missing aftern I deleted my HDD from the media libary and added the same HDD with the same path again to the madia libary ? No idea what is wrong...

In Enby via webinterface, all TV shows with all episodes are listed correctly - as well as the missing movie.

Debug-Log

https://pastebin.com/AiNzG0iA

kodi.log

Edited by laola

Angelblue05

I will assume you are referring to series pooling? Ok I will check to make sure everything works as it should and keep you posted.

I am using Kodi Leia Beta2 and the Emby-addon 3.1.14a. Clients are Windows, CoreELEC and Android. All are showing the same issue.

I do have some HDD's (USB) attached to a NAS. Some of my TV shows are distributed over several HDD's When starting from the scratch (delete local databases) everything is going fine and on the first look it seems everything is okay. But - especially for the TV shows some episodes are missing (always all episodes from the one or other HDD). I had this issues also with previous version of the Emby add-on but this could be solved by a manual sync. This wont work anymore with the most recent versions of the add-on. 

The funny thing - when I am deleting in Kodi missing episodes (via windows explorer) and then adding them again (in the same folder as before) - then they will show up ? 

In addition - now also the most recent movie is missing aftern I deleted my HDD from the media libary and added the same HDD with the same path again to the madia libary ? No idea what is wrong...

In Enby via webinterface, all TV shows with all episodes are listed correctly - as well as the missing movie.

Debug-Log

https://pastebin.com/AiNzG0iA

Previous versions of Emby for KODI also had some issues regarding series pooling which boils down to the way the addon was designed in the first place, regarding the fecthing of ID from the table. I ended up spending 1 and half week moving TV Show folders around to "nest" them under the same HDD and all problems are gone. I'm pretty sure I had much more Shows than you do so why not think about that? :)

Angelblue05

@@laola

Check for updates under the addon settings > advanced or restart Kodi so it picks up on the fix for series pooling. Repair your tv show library, that should apply series pooling correctly. Let me know.