Playback still progress after emby is close

syralk

Hi there

Quick thing

If I play a video then press on home on the Roku remote , the video still run on the server,

And I go back to the video the video progress is further then what it was when I press on home.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

This is an unfortunate limitation of the Roku platform.  When you press home, it kills our app without any notification or opportunity to do anything.

This really shouldn't cause a problem other than the fact that it may take a minute or two for the server to realize the app has gone away.  Once that happens, the resume point should be adjusted to (something very close to) the proper point.

This is an unfortunate limitation of the Roku platform. When you press home, it kills our app without any notification or opportunity to do anything.

This really shouldn't cause a problem other than the fact that it may take a minute or two for the server to realize the app has gone away. Once that happens, the resume point should be adjusted to (something very close to) the proper point.

Perfect thanks I was more worry about the stream on live TV but if the server realise it im all good [emoji4]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk