Refresh boxsets is not working in 3.1.11a

highonascii

highonascii

19:04:03.412 T:9220  NOTICE: EMBY.entrypoint.default -> path: ?mode=refreshboxsets params: {
                                                "mode": "refreshboxsets"
                                            }
19:04:03.412 T:9220  NOTICE: EMBY.default -> ---<[ default ]
19:04:03.564 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.movies -> DELETE set [None/1] 47b02d08fa4dbd015f7973eb1efa927b
19:04:03.584 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.movies -> DELETE set [None/2] bd4bc3c13035ddcc8303a623ac954758
19:04:03.602 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.movies -> DELETE set [None/3] 32e9b404dfefc0965b362b461ea89d4f
19:04:03.622 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.movies -> DELETE set [None/4] cd95aadbe2154e2e27d232fb13eb5c0e
19:04:03.641 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.movies -> DELETE set [None/5] e0fa6fd1c5533e118361731e0ce060c3
19:04:03.641 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.database -> [emby] 5 rows updated.
19:04:03.647 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.database -> 15 rows updated.
19:04:03.662 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.helper.wrapper -> Processing Gathering boxsets
19:04:05.389 T:1288  NOTICE: Emby.emby.core.ws_client -> ERROR:: Handshake Status 404
19:04:05.424 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.movies -> UPDATE boxset [1] Avengers
19:04:05.598 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.movies -> UPDATE boxset [2] Donna
19:04:05.760 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.movies -> UPDATE boxset [3] My stuff
19:04:05.927 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.movies -> UPDATE boxset [4] SciFi
19:04:06.025 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.movies -> UPDATE boxset [5] shows to watch
19:04:06.025 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.database -> [emby] 5 rows updated.
19:04:06.034 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.database -> 15 rows updated.
19:04:06.044 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.library -> --[ sync/2018-09-13T23:02:06z ]
19:04:06.045 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.full_sync -> Full sync completed in: 0:00:02
19:04:06.144 T:3780  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
19:04:06.144 T:3780  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:00
19:04:06.497 T:9868  NOTICE: EMBY.entrypoint.default -> path: ?content_type=video params: {
                                                "content_type": "video"
                                            }
19:04:06.696 T:9868  NOTICE: EMBY.default -> ---<[ default ]
19:04:06.883 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.monitor -> -->[ kodi scan/video ]
19:04:06.896 T:1112  NOTICE: EMBY.monitor -> --<[ kodi scan/video ]
19:04:07.062 T:7220  NOTICE: EMBY.entrypoint.default -> path: ?content_type=video params: {
                                                "content_type": "video"
                                            }
19:04:07.114 T:7220  NOTICE: EMBY.default -> ---<[ default ]
19:04:10.584 T:1288  NOTICE: Emby.emby.core.ws_client -> ERROR:: Handshake Status 404

Okay so after updating my kodi server new additions seems to work again, but reset boxsets is still messed up it seems. I even deleted the two that would pop up to see if that would make a diff but nope. I quoted all the log says right after hitting reset boxsets. Hope that helps.

Edited by highonascii
  • Like 1

highonascii

Ok. Nothing is being added to the boxsets, that's where the issue is. I will look into that.

Thanks! Keep up the great job and I'll keep testing for you ;)

• Like 1

highonascii

Also when I click update libraries after the original add libraries sync it goes super fast and I get a notification of completed in 00:00:00. My questions are though, is update libraries linked to kodi companion now when enabled? Or should it act like before and take awhile?

Angelblue05

No it's not. That's pretty much server 3.6 you are seeing.

In the future it will depend on the server api that reports the latest library changes (right now that api is broken).

Right now, what you are seeing is the add-on pulling that library content and reprocessing it to ensure you have the latest information. But the server api is really fast in 3.6 so it takes no time to do this.

Edit: Turns out you are correct there was a bug in update libraries.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

highonascii

No it's not. That's pretty much server 3.6 you are seeing.

In the future it will depend on the server api that reports the latest library changes (right now that api is broken).

Right now, what you are seeing is the add-on pulling that library content and reprocessing it to ensure you have the latest information. But the server api is really fast in 3.6 so it takes no time to do this.

Cool thanks for the info

highonascii

Okay so this still seems to be an issue for me... Boxsets not showing up in kodi node but they are in collections in the kodi addon itself. Im on 3.1.17a and everything up to date. Cheers

Angelblue05

@@highonascii

Can you confirm the movie libraries are syncted to Kodi? With 3.1.18, when you launch the add-ons, the libraries that display "dynamic" are libraries that are not synced to Kodi. Make sure they are otherwise boxsets won't have any content in them and therefore, won't be displayed. Once synced, you should run a refresh boxsets.

If the movie libraries that should be in boxsets are already synced, then let me know, will probably need additional logging for this.

highonascii

@@highonascii

Can you confirm the movie libraries are syncted to Kodi? With 3.1.18, when you launch the add-ons, the libraries that display "dynamic" are libraries that are not synced to Kodi. Make sure they are otherwise boxsets won't have any content in them and therefore, won't be displayed. Once synced, you should run a refresh boxsets.

If the movie libraries that should be in boxsets are already synced, then let me know, will probably need additional logging for this.

So I updated and cleared database. then loaded up emby addon but did not scan. I go into the addon and see this...5ba500572c2bd_boxst6.jpg

When I click collections (or any category) everything is listed in there already, mind you I havent scanned yet. I', posting this cause you said it shoild be empty at this point in setup. Cheers

Edited by highonascii

Angelblue05

I wasn't referring to collections entry, but the movie libraries themselves when launching the addon.

Can you explain what do you mean by changing share? Thanks [emoji4]

Edited by Angelblue05

Ok changed to different share... Seems fixed! Thanks for your hard work

@@highonascii I'm experiencing the same issue you appeared to be describing so would also like to know more specifically what it was you did that remedied it? What do you mean by changing to a different share?

have done that a bunch of times. I have two profiles in kodi and one is showing it's collections as kodi sets and the other isnt and i can't figure any difference. Was hoping to just do whatever the other guy did without having to dig into logs.

Angelblue05

I have no idea what you just said :)

The add-on gives the option to select the emby libraries you want to sync to Kodi. What is not synced is still accessible dynamically. When you launch emby for kodi and access Collections, that's a dynamic entry. It does not reflect what is synced to Kodi.

Dynamic entries = like web app, queries the server at the time you access the section.

So for Kodi boxsets to be created and filled, you need to sync the movie libraries to Kodi, otherwise Kodi remains empty. Does that make sense?

When you launch Emby for Kodi, does "dynamic" appear next to your movie libraries?

Edited by Angelblue05

My emby library is synced with Kodi, newly added episodes and watched states are working correctly. Collections are correctly appearing in the Emby webui, and correctly appearing if I select 'collections' when browsing the addon directly (the dynamic entry that you described).

"Show movie sets" and "Include sets containing a single movie" are both enabled in Kodi settings, but all movies in the synced Kodi library are still displaying individually with no sign of sets. Clicking Refresh boxsets does not appear to have any impact.

Reading the other guy describing his issue sounded the same as my problem, so I just want to know specifically what it was he did to get it working again.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Your issue might be different to his. If you want to provide your Kodi log, I can have a look right now.

Edited by Angelblue05

highonascii

I wasn't referring to collections entry, but the movie libraries themselves when launching the addon.

Can you explain what do you mean by changing share? Thanks [emoji4]

I changed to a different sever I have access to... or as some call a "emby share"

highonascii

My emby library is synced with Kodi, newly added episodes and watched states are working correctly. Collections are correctly appearing in the Emby webui, and correctly appearing if I select 'collections' when browsing the addon directly (the dynamic entry that you described).

"Show movie sets" and "Include sets containing a single movie" are both enabled in Kodi settings, but all movies in the synced Kodi library are still displaying individually with no sign of sets. Clicking Refresh boxsets does not appear to have any impact.

Reading the other guy describing his issue sounded the same as my problem, so I just want to know specifically what it was he did to get it working again.

I just changed to a different server I have access to after a database refresh.