Emby for Kodi 3.1.11a - database files

aenima99x

Angelblue05

Is it remaining open? They should be closed upon Kodi shutdown (if it shuts down correctly).

And yes it is normal because I've changed the way the addon writes to the Kodi database to avoid database locked errors. However the file remaining usually means a crash, but it should fix itself the next time you start Kodi.

Edited by Angelblue05

aenima99x

The thing is I always leave Kodi open as these are all appliance-like boxes running LibreElec. I've noticed some high cpu usage as well since the changes

aenima99x

Yes, the Aura skin uses the skin helper addons. I'm going to enable debugging and dig through the logs later when I can. I did notice that the MyVideos db did remove the shm & wal files after a reboot, but the Textures db has kept the shm & wal files after several reboots.

Angelblue05

Did you change any artwork? The addon won't reconnect to the database until then meaning that file will remain. It doesn't cause any issues...

If you switch to Estuary and restart Kodi, does the cpu usage looks normal?

Edited by Angelblue05

aenima99x

Nope haven't changed any artwork. The cpu usage stays high when switching to estuary and then rebooting.

I should also ention that I'm on Emby server 3.6.0.40...I know Luke had made some db changes in 3.6