The image of a disc can not be seen in Cover Art 4.0.84.0 collections BoxSet Multiples

saed

MangaAddict

I re-installed Emby without deleting any of my settings and the plug-in is working again. Still awkward to navigate, but functional. I downloaded all of the disc images, but I still can't figure out how to get the discs to show up on the side. Which treatment do I have to use to get it to work? Thanks.

Happy2Play

I re-installed Emby without deleting any of my settings and the plug-in is working again. Still awkward to navigate, but functional. I downloaded all of the disc images, but I still can't figure out how to get the discs to show up on the side. Which treatment do I have to use to get it to work? Thanks.

You have Discs, ClearCaseDiscs, SideCaseDiscs, FlatCaseDiscs, DiamondDiscs, SapphireDiscs.

MangaAddict

I don’t have any options with discs. I have Sapphire, Gloss, Metro, etc but none of the options have discs. Am I using the wrong version of CoverArt?

MangaAddict

Yes, I already changed Movies, TV Series, etc with no issues, when I change boxset, it changes to the options I showed above. There’s just no options with discs.

MangaAddict

Ok I got it to work, but I had to use my phone in landscape mode. That’s the only way I got the options with discs. I changed it and it work on the server. However, when I select the box art option from my pc, it still doesn’t have the disc option available.

It’s working though, lol.

Thanks so much for all your assistance.

Happy2Play

Ok I got it to work, but I had to use my phone in landscape mode. That’s the only way I got the options with discs. I changed it and it work on the server. However, when I select the box art option from my pc, it still doesn’t have the disc option available.

It’s working though, lol.

Thanks so much for all your assistance.

That is the only think I could think of was your images are from a mobile or touch screen mode as you have the footer option on the bottom of the screen.  

MangaAddict

Actually I’ve been using a PC to do everything. I only used to phone to send the screenshots because it was showing the same options as the pc and I wasn’t near my PC when I sent it.