New Items not Showing

Glyde62

sualfred

Just in case: And please be sure you haven't activated "show info" as default action for items. This will and cause issues for widgets like you described (If I understood everything correctly)

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Your log shows me the sync happened. Can someone please confirm that if you change listing and come back, does it refresh and show the new content? I'm trying to determine if it's a visual issue.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Can you please try my Embuary skin to check if it's skin related?

As far as I can tell Titan and some of the skin helper widgets scripts are buggy on Leia. And these skin and addons aren't maintained anymore.

Quickly tried embuary skin on my pc last night to see off I liked it.

Couldn't see options for pass through anywhere

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

Noel Grassy

Your log shows me the sync happened. Can someone please confirm that if you change listing and come back, does it refresh and show the new content? I'm trying to determine if it's a visual issue.

It runs very quickly takes about half a second and it says completed in 0.00 seconds. I changed to another skin (estuary) and the files don't show up in kodi or in the emby app. In the server everything is fine though. Or did I misunderstand what you meant by change listing?

Edited by Noel Grassy

Noel Grassy

Is it possible things are just displaying out of order? I'm assuming you are looking at widgets?

No they aren't there. I moved a show to another folder as I have several tv show and movie folders and it's also just not showing up in the library at all.

Edited by Noel Grassy
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Change listing meaning, move around in Kodi, enter a library, back out to force Kodi to refresh what you are looking at. The updates are definitely being processed so it feels as if Kodi doesn't see them.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Anyway, I am looking into this. Will keep you guys posted. On Krypton adding new content seems to work (at least I haven't manage to see it fail yet), I think maybe this is something regarding Leia.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Noel Grassy

Anyway, I am looking into this. Will keep you guys posted. On Krypton adding new content seems to work (at least I haven't manage to see it fail yet), I think maybe this is something regarding Leia.

Thank you.

highonascii

Okay so new content shows after restarting kodi... which leads me to think its just not auto syncing while kodi runs... Restarting kodi seems to be a quick fix tho for right now. I'm using emby server 3.6.0.41 kodi companion 2.0.6.0 kodi 18beta2 and emby addon 3.1.13a in case anyone is curious.

Angelblue05

@@highonascii

Something is wrong with connecting to your server websocket which is what provdes live updates.

From your other post:

19:04:10.584 T:1288  NOTICE: Emby.emby.core.ws_client -> ERROR:: Handshake Status 404

highonascii

@@highonascii

Something is wrong with connecting to your server websocket which is what provdes live updates.

From your other post:

19:04:10.584 T:1288  NOTICE: Emby.emby.core.ws_client -> ERROR:: Handshake Status 404

Any suggestion on how to fix?

highonascii

Are you using a reverse proxy or something?

No. Could it be because my server doesn't have ssl on and I had verify connection enabled?

highonascii

No you don't need ssl. Can you test with this custom build, it unmasks your server address, search your kodi log websocket url and make sure the address is right.

Ok did this...

23:29:18.763 T:7140  NOTICE: Emby.emby.core.connection_manager -> tryConnect url: http://172.*.*.*:8096/emby/system/info/public

23:29:21.755 T:5576  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
23:29:21.763 T:5576  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:00
23:29:22.991 T:10400 WARNING: Attempt to use invalid handle -1
23:29:22.992 T:10400  NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/movies/batch_add_to_library" matches rule for function "movies_batch_add_to_library"
23:29:26.765 T:7140  NOTICE: Emby.emby.core.http -> ERROR:: HTTPConnectionPool(host='172.*.*.*', port=8096): Max retries exceeded with url: /emby/system/info/public (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(<libraries.requests.packages.urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x0000021D97CAD470>, 'Connection to 172.*.*.* timed out. (connect timeout=8)'))
23:29:26.766 T:7140  NOTICE: Emby.emby.core.connection_manager -> ERROR::

I do not recognize this one ip (I censored) it is not my local ip, router ip, or any of my shares ips.  

Edited by highonascii

Angelblue05

Is it possible your server is returning this address somehow? The addon, when first loading it will check if there's an emby server on your network. That information is automatically provided by the server itself.

What you can try to do is in the addon settings > update server information. Then enter the address it should use. Restart Kodi, check your logs, is the websocket able to connect?

• Like 1

highonascii

Is it possible your server is returning this address somehow? The addon, when first loading it will check if there's an emby server on your network. That information is automatically provided by the server itself.

What you can try to do is in the addon settings > update server information. Then enter the address it should use. Restart Kodi, check your logs, is the websocket able to connect?

Got the exact same result

clarkss12

I have the same problem today as Glyde62. Added a new video, but it would not show up. Did the same thing, reset Kodi, and started over.