Can't add or upate any library on android

Noel Grassy

Angelblue05

Yep sure is... I don't get why it's saying it's not a zip... Are you able to navigate to this location? Does it exists?

/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/temp/emby/181127208.zip

If you are unable, it's ok. Looking for a solution.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Essentially, you gotta grab the objects dir inside the zip and drop it so it looks like kodi/cache/emby/objects

But it's not really a solution... the zipfile module for python seems broken on android. I'm trying to see if I can set it up in another way. :)

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Can you try this version and let me know if it works? -- I've included the zipfile module directly to see if I can bypass the compiled version bug of zipfile...

You'd need to delete objects within the kodi/cache/emby so you can replicate your earlier issue and see if it is resolved.

plugin.video.emby-3.1.08a.zip

• Like 1

Noel Grassy

Can you try this version and let me know if it works? -- I've included the zipfile module directly to see if I can bypass the compiled version bug of zipfile...

You'd need to delete objects within the kodi/cache/emby so you can replicate your earlier issue and see if it is resolved.

Where is koldi/cache/emby?Do you mean the 181127208 zip file?

Edited by Noel Grassy
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

So the steps you should follow is install the custom build I just gave you, then stop Kodi. Delete the objects folder (if it's there), then start Kodi and see if you get an error or not. Oof.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Le sigh...

Ok will have to think of something here. Thanks again for helping out with this. I'll ping you in a bit, will try a few things...

• Like 1

Angelblue05

@@Noel Grassy

Test 3.1.09 (available via sideloading too) and let me know if the issue is resolved. I wrote a custom unzip method, which should be better than it was. I do believe it will work for you as well... fingers crossed.

Post your log as usual in the event it doesn't work.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Noel Grassy

It's syncing without error so far. I'll let you know if it errors or if it's all good. Thanks for the work. I love this new update!

• Like 1