kodi album merge error

quickmic

Angelblue05

Addon settings > advanced > check for updates. That should correct it, thanks. I am trying to make the process a bit smoother, so please bear with me  :)

quickmic

Good news

Playback is working again and audio-stream selection via popup is also available. terrific :)

Edited by quickmic
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Thank you for confirming that we are back to a working state. It's been a bumpy ride, but it should be better moving forward.

quickmic

Yes, but sync will take a while.

If it's not working, I remove those mp3 from music collection.

To be honest, it seems emby-server has already a problem with those files.

I still cannot find the mp3s/Artist in Metadata-manager, but they are in the collection.

I can search and find and play them. Also the emby-server-database recordsets looks fine.

Edited by quickmic

Angelblue05

I understand :)

Just let me know if it still gets stuck on cd00, whatever that is on your server. Your server throws error 500 when the addon tries to query for that item.

quickmic

Still syncing, but the problematic spot is already passed :)

So looks good.

When finished, I'll check for the album-no-info issue...

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Thank you for providing the log. This should be corrected moving forward with the next build.

I don't know what was wrong with the songs. You should try to readd them to see if it was just a one time thing. (obviously wait for the next addon beta before trying)

Edited by Angelblue05

quickmic

Sync successfully finished, but no-info-album issue is still there.

Please let me know, if you need my database or any other information.

Oh, I see a new version is already available. I try it out :)

Edited by quickmic

Angelblue05

Are no-info album singles? Should they be treated as such? Is it one song per album type thing?

Edited by Angelblue05

quickmic

Could be a single but could also be something different. Bootleg or some other live version etc. Or just not sorted to the corresponding Album.

That's why I keep them also in my collection in a no-info labeled folder.

Those files just have no album information in metatags.

Btw, I had a more or less similar problem for music-videos. I used as workaround modded nfo files with fake Albumnames called "--NO INFO--".

But I not going to use nfo files for all mp3 at the moment, actually I wanna avoid using the workaround for audio.

post-192535-0-58101400-1536524389_thumb.png

Edited by quickmic
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

@@quickmic

If you want try 3.1.09 + check for updates (settings > advanced > check for updates). I think the songs issue is resolved. You should try to re-add your songs to emby. Then repair your music library if you can, to confirm.

If it looks good, I will look to fix music videos, so let me know.

I do have a weired problem... I am using the Amby-Add-on for various clients. Most of them are working well when I deleted the local databses and made then a new scan.

However, one Android-box (Zidoo X9S) doen't make a new scan (even I made a fresh Kodi and Emby-addon install). Different than the opther clients is that I have to use direct paths (due to the usage of an external player while I am using Kodi). However, this has been working fine before and I added the SMB path as a source and I can access my NAS through the file explorer. Path substitution in the Emby server have been made and kept unchanged. Playing files via this set-up ((V3.0.34 beta) was working properly before...

After the data base rest and then re-start of Kodi, following error message came up:

Something went wrong during the sync. You''ll be able to restore progress when restarting Kodi. If the problem persits, please report on the Emby for Kodi forums, with your Kodi log.

Well - here I am :-)  

Kodi-Debug-log:

https://pastebin.com/JGmHr0tj

quickmic

I resynced the complete music-db from scratch.

Good news first, the Ov7 Artist is now working. (problem with error 500). I assume removing and re-adding on sever site fixed the problem, so case is closed :)

Unfortunately the no-info-album-filter is still incorrect.

I tried with 3.1.09a. Should the patch already applied in this version or just in 3.1.10?

logs:

no-info-album-1:

strArtistDisp="!distain" is referencing to idAlbum="1".

no-info-album-2:

idAlbum="1" and strArtistDisp="ZZ Top".

I assume that's why all songs with album-information points to ZZ-Top.

I try a new run with latest kodi-plugin,

post-192535-0-70582600-1536575907_thumb.png

post-192535-0-53216300-1536575909_thumb.png

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Yeah the fix was only for the first issue (500 error). I have yet to check the no info... but thanks for posting the additional id, I think I may have an idea why this would be happening...

• Like 1

Update to the latest version of emby for kodi (3.1.10), this has already been fixed :)

thanks - this made the trick.

I am jusdt a bit surprised that I had to DL and install this version from Github and wasn't available via the http://kodi.emby.media source. Will there an autoupdate anyway or do I have to re-install this version later on again ? 

thanks - this made the trick.

I am jusdt a bit surprised that I had to DL and install this version from Github and wasn't available via the http://kodi.emby.media source. Will there an autoupdate anyway or do I have to re-install this version later on again ? 

I am afraid, it isn't working to 100%. The libary scan went fine and I was able to play files with external player. However, then I configured Kodi incl. install of my PVR client. After a reboot, Emby did show a erroro message (right upper corner as pop-up) mentioning I should have a look into the log-file... 

https://pastebin.com/V5gDRJwf