kodi album merge error

quickmic

quickmic

...Using Kodi 18 nightly builds

Here is the kodi.log. This issues comes up when I try to start a sync.

14:29:28.318 T:3862950640  NOTICE: EMBY.library -> ERROR:: global name 'root' is not defined
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/library.py", line 334, in add_library
                                                FullSync(self, library_id)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/full_sync.py", line 45, in __init__
                                                if not xmls.advanced_settings():
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/helper/xmls.py", line 99, in advanced_settings
                                                video = root.find('videolibrary')
                                            NameError: global name 'root' is not defined
14:29:30.227 T:2856260336  NOTICE: EMBY.entrypoint.default -> path:  params: {}
14:29:30.327 T:2856260336  NOTICE: EMBY.default -> ---<[ default ]
14:29:36.912 T:2818568944  NOTICE: EMBY.entrypoint.default -> path: ?mode=repairlibs params: {
                                                "mode": "repairlibs"
                                            }
14:29:36.913 T:2818568944  NOTICE: EMBY.default -> ---<[ default ]
14:29:58.918 T:4070101600 WARNING: CGUIWindowManager - HandleAction - ignoring action 0, because topmost modal dialog closing animation is running
14:29:59.310 T:3862950640  NOTICE: EMBY.helper.wrapper -> Processing Removing library
14:29:59.319 T:3862950640   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.TypeError'>
                                            Error Contents: remove_library() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/entrypoint/service.py", line 283, in onNotification
                                                self.library_thread.remove_library(lib)
                                              File "/home/osmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/helper/wrapper.py", line 39, in wrapper
                                                result = func(self, *args, **kwargs)
                                            TypeError: remove_library() takes exactly 3 arguments (2 given)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Angelblue05

Thanks for reporting. BTW, check for updates because the first error has already been resolved.

Will check the second error.

Angelblue05

Just out of curiosity, did you do a local database reset first?*

The reason I ask is that I can't seem to replicate the error.

Edited by Angelblue05

quickmic

No, I directly tried a "repair libraries".

Now I deleted all databases from kodi and looks good. So seems my fault :(

Edited by quickmic
  • Like 1

quickmic

One more question... Where you able to reproduce the music-album-no info issue here:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/23971-server-plugin-kodi-companion-fast-sync/page-50&do=findComment&comment=617553

I think I posted in the wrong section, but anyway.

It will take some hours/days till my database is synced, so I cannot check that at the moment.

..and I see you are still updating the git-repository. Big thanks for your effort!

• Like 1

quickmic

In case of transencoding, I cannot toggle the audio stream.

Bug?

Edited by quickmic

Angelblue05

Not a bug. Transcode doesn't allow for audio stream changes. It should follow your emby user settings. If you open the webapp > your user profile > playback / subtitles.

quickmic

Transencode...

Previous versions offered me to choose an audiostream right after I start playing a movie. -> Popup message. This popup doesn't appear anymore so I assumed it was outsourced to the context-menu.

I check my settings again... Maybe I missed something

Sync was fine for TV-Shows and movies. At the moment I struggle with Musicvideo sync. Two shots and two kodi bluescreens after a few minutes...  I have to check the logs before I can report something.

Music-sync not even started yet.... btw, I'm testing with 3730 movies, 11630 episodes, about 22000 musicvideos (not synced yet) and around 330k songs (also not synced yet).

Edited by quickmic
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

No that dialog has been removed. You should set your audio/subs settings in your Emby user account in the webapp. Let me know however, if you can't get the right result playing.

Angelblue05

Can you retry with 3.1.06a once available (in a few minutes) --- there will also be a small patch to apply  Hopefully it resolves the error I'm seeing in your logs.

You have a huge library so it's perfect for testing. Keep me posted.

Edited by Angelblue05

quickmic

No that dialog has been removed. You should set your audio/subs settings in your Emby user account in the webapp. Let me know however, if you can't get the right result playing.

Checking, but I would prefer the popup msg.

Actually, I have to work with odd scenarios. My sister is native german, my brother in law is native English. So the box have to switch all the time based on viewer.

btw, I guess I get an award for most long distance remote view... Europe-Singapore :)

Is there an workaround beside changing config/user?

Edited by quickmic
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Fair enough. :)

I will look to re-add the dialog then as an optional thing (that you'd enabled in the add-on settings). 

quickmic

Testing with 3.1.06 -> full sync from zero on Desktop... Crossing fingers...

fyi, Vero 4k Box sync is still in progress with older emby-kodi-plugin version...

Edited by quickmic

Angelblue05

Can you check your music in the webapp? Is it as it should be? No weird entries? Can you search for this album Cd00 on your server. It seems to be maybe the root of the issue here.

Angelblue05

Install 3.1.08. I've added the option to pick transcode streams (audio/subs) -- you can find the option where it used to be, under the playback tab in the addon settings.

Edited by Angelblue05