.NET Core Package Test Programme for Synology/XPEnology

solabc16
Go to solution Solved by solabc16,

solabc16

Hello All

So, we're finally here and it's time to get the closed group test programme up and running.

We'll be starting with 'avoton' based machines, which completed internal testing today.

This covers the following Synology machine types...

AVOTON
  • RS1219+
  • RS818+/RS818RP+
  • DS1817+
  • DS1517+
  • RS2416+/RS2416RP+
  • RS815+/RS815RP+
  • DS2415+
  • DS1815+
  • DS1515+
  • DS415+
5b8b100696fcf_netcore_avoton_firstbuild.

I'll be sending a message to those of you that have already expressed interest in testing 'avoton' based machines; if you haven't registered your interest feel free to get in touch below.

For other architectures, I'll be posting further updates over the coming days and weeks. As mentioned previously, we'll be starting with Intel based machines.

Best
- James

Everbrave

Hello All

So, we're finally here and it's time to get the closed group test programme up and running.

We'll be starting with 'avoton' based machines, which completed internal testing today.

AVOTON
  • RS1219+
  • RS818+/RS818RP+
  • DS1817+
  • DS1517+
  • RS2416+/RS2416RP+
  • RS815+/RS815RP+
  • DS2415+
  • DS1815+
  • DS1515+
  • DS415+
5b8b100696fcf_netcore_avoton_firstbuild.

I'll be sending a message to those of you that have already expressed interest in testing 'avoton' based machines; if you haven't registered your interest feel free to get in touch below.

For other architectures, I'll be posting further updates over the coming days and weeks. As mentioned previously, we'll be starting with Intel based machines.

Best
- James

Good news James, thanks.

To make it easier for you I re-assure my interest and remind you of the machines I have::

DS415+

DS918+

and

DS412+ if needed

• 2 weeks later...
solabc16

Thanks @@stratumorien, I've added you to the list and will let you know as soon as a test package for your system is available.

What model are you running, still DS916+?

Best

- James

Edited by solabc16

stratumorien

@@solabc16

Correct, it is a DS916+ x64 8GB model.. apologies if I am premature as I thought I saw you had binaries for Braswell currently (edit** I realize now I was looking at the beta channel thread)... Thanks

Edited by stratumorien

I don't know if I got added to the list before, just in case I wasn't, here I am showing my interest. 1813+ here as I think you now know, given my last issue with the mono beta.

Cheers 

solabc16

Hello @@NeNo

Thanks for your interest, I've added you to the list and will let you know as soon as we have a build available for your platform.

Best

- James

• Like 1

Hello @@NeNo

Thanks for your interest, I've added you to the list and will let you know as soon as we have a build available for your platform.

Best

- James

Hi James (@solabc16),

I've recently replaced a DS414 with a DS918+ NAS.  So I can now test the .NET core package on both platforms.

Hi @@DarWun

Thanks, I've added your name to the list for 'apollolake' based machines.

How are you finding the performance of the DS918+?

Best

- James

Thanks @@solabc16. The performance is great so far. I've only had it for about a week, and I haven't had much of a chance to put it through it's paces yet though. I spent most of my time migrating files and settings from the DS414 and the DS918+.

Regards,

Darrell

solabc16

Hello All

So we have another architecture ready now for testing, the next up is 'apollolake'.

APOLLOLAKE
  • DS918+
  • DS718+
  • DS418play
  • DS218+
I'll be sending a message to those of you that have already expressed interest in testing 'apollolake' based machines; if you haven't registered your interest feel free to get in touch below.

* Please make sure to start at the beginning and read the first couple of posts on the PM!

Best
- James

solabc16

Hello All

Today's platform is 'bromolow', this covers the following Synology machine types...

BROMOLOW

• RS3617xs
  • RS18016xs+
  • RC18015xs+
  • DS3615xs
  • RS3614xs+
  • RS3614xs/RS3614RPxs
  • RS10613xs+
  • RS3413xs+
  • RS3412xs/RS3412RPxs
  • DS3612xs
  • RS3411xs/RS3411RPxs
  • DS3611xs
I'll be sending a message to those of you that have already expressed interest in testing 'bromolow' based machines; if you haven't registered your interest feel free to get in touch below.

* Please make sure to start at the beginning and read the first couple of posts on the PM!

Best

- James

• Like 2

Hello All

Today's platform is 'bromolow', this covers the following Synology machine types...

BROMOLOW
  • RS3617xs
  • RS18016xs+
  • RC18015xs+
  • DS3615xs
  • RS3614xs+
  • RS3614xs/RS3614RPxs
  • RS10613xs+
  • RS3413xs+
  • RS3412xs/RS3412RPxs
  • DS3612xs
  • RS3411xs/RS3411RPxs
  • DS3611xs
I'll be sending a message to those of you that have already expressed interest in testing 'bromolow' based machines; if you haven't registered your interest feel free to get in touch below.

Best
- James

Cedarview will come in October ? You're making a great job!

solabc16

Hello All

...and the bonus platform for today is 'cedarview', this covers the following Synology machine types:-

CEDARVIEW

• RS2414+/RS2414RP+
  • RS814+/RS814RP+
  • DS2413+
  • DS1813+
  • DS1513+
  • DS713+
  • RS2212+/RS2212RP+
  • RS812+/RS812RP+
  • DS1812+
  • DS1512+
  • DS412+
I'll be sending a message to those of you that have already expressed interest in testing 'cedarview' based machines; if you haven't registered your interest feel free to get in touch below.

Best

- James

solabc16

Hello All

So we have another architecture ready now for testing, the next up is 'braswell'.

BRASWELL

• DS916+
  • DS716+II
  • DS716+
  • DS416play
  • DS216+II
  • DS216+
I'll be sending a message to those of you that have already expressed interest in testing 'braswell' based machines; if you haven't registered your interest feel free to get in touch below.

Best

- James

solabc16

Hello All

Two more architectures available today, namely Synology's 'grantley' and 'x86' based machines. This covers the following hardware...

GRANTLEY

• FS3017
X86
  • DS712+
  • RS2211+/RS2211RP+
  • DS2411+
  • DS1511+
  • DS411+II
  • DS411+
  • RS810+/RS810RP+
  • DS1010+
  • DS710+
I'll be sending a message to those of you that have already expressed interest in testing 'grantley' and 'x86' based machines; if you haven't registered your interest feel free to get in touch below.

Best
- James
Edited by solabc16