Any integration with Mac Photos app?

sfatula

Ok, are you able to locate the folder that they're stored in on your Mac? Then you can add that to Emby like any other photos folder. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks !

• 9 months later...
sundevil67

I think what the OP meant here is what I'm discovering to be my biggest issue with Emby right now...the ability to synchronize the albums within OSX Photos albums with the directories I'm using for my Emby libraries. I'm exploring a way to accomplish this with OSX's Automator, but I'm a rookie with that thing & am wishing there was some kind of plugin or tool to accomplish this really badly needed function.

sundevil67

They are actually grouped with Smart Albums which points to a directory structure inside the Photos.app file...but the path is very convoluted and includes structures I need to strip out. I found a Mac App called Oktoid Photo Sync that should be able to do it - but I can't seem to get it configured properly. I know I can accomplish the entire task using Mac OS Automator and/or Applescript, but I can't seem to find one that's close enough to modify for my purposes.

• 2 weeks later...

Right, so it sounds like some kind of custom support would be needed for this.