Failed to ...latest updates using fast sync, doing manual sync.

Littletycoon

Littletycoon

This happens to me regularly now (kodi leia latest beta plust latest emby server beta). What is causing this?

I've got 80K songs in my music library, therefore manual syncs are quite annoying for me.

cybergrimes

@Luke 

does an update need to occur with Emby for Kodi to support the database changes in the current server beta?

tomimc

i am having issues with tv shows too, movies are sync ok but not tv shows. I tried with kodi 17 and 18 with fresh install.

I got series empty. I tried with and without kodi companion plugin.

Edit1:

Without kodi companion and fresh install all databases empty:

Movies build database ok

Series (in kodi log)  ->23:10:59.524 T:232  NOTICE: EMBY.objects.tvshows -> Skipping empty show: Westworld 

Then i restart kodi, and in the compare state after login the plugin build tv show database.

Edited by tomimc

Angelblue05

Enable sync empty shows. I'm hurrying up for the next beta, thanks for your patience, this will be resolved very soon.

• Like 1

Littletycoon

Changing video from 110 to 112 did not do it for me, still manual sync each time, but i"ve got more pressing things now, seems that going from 3.6.0.2 to 3.6.0.3x is screwing bdmv folders again, with individual pls files ending up as library entries. Go doing to do some roll backs and waiting for plugin update