Google Chrome

jime1051

jime1051

Web page player in Google Chrome Browser 35.0.1916.17 dev-m not playing videos. Operating system win 8.1 Pro. IE 10, IE 11, Firefox work fine - just not Chrome. Replicated on (2) separate systems with same OS and Chrome numbers. Both computers MB3 works fine from other Browsers. Thought at first MB# was broken as Chrome is my default browser, but loaded localhost to check other browsers and they work fine. Not complaining - just for everyones information in case they use Chrome by default.

Good day,

I use Chrome build: 33.0.1750.154 m

All fine here.

My best

CBers

Web page player in Google Chrome Browser 35.0.1916.17 dev-m not playing videos. Operating system win 8.1 Pro. IE 10, IE 11, Firefox work fine - just not Chrome. Replicated on (2) separate systems with same OS and Chrome numbers. Both computers MB3 works fine from other Browsers. Thought at first MB# was broken as Chrome is my default browser, but loaded localhost to check other browsers and they work fine. Not complaining - just for everyones information in case they use Chrome by default.

Where are you getting that version of Chrome from ??

I am up-to-date and only running version 33.0.1750.154:

Version 33.0.1750.154 m

Google Chrome is up to date.

Edited by CBers

Where are you getting that version of Chrome from ??

I am up-to-date and only running version 33.0.1750.154:

Version 33.0.1750.154 m

Google Chrome is up to date.

Why you want that?

Here example for dl

CBers

Why you want that?

Here example for dl

I didn't want it, just wondered if that was a beta release version.

jime1051

In reply to CBers- I downloaded it about a month ago from a link in a google groups query about Chrome always starting with a error message that the last version of Chrome wasn't closed properly. Annoying to have to click it away everytime. Wasn't the only one with the problem it appeared as I was provided the link to download that version which solved that problem - but everything has a price eh? This problem with files not playing just happened after last MB update (about a week ago?). They are related but not sure why or how. I will hunt around for another version to see if it clears up MB3 issues.

It will get fixed. I've seen similar issues on dev builds of Chrome that get automatically resolved as soon as it gets promoted to beta. So you can be sure, as soon as it hits beta, there will be a fix, whether it comes from Google or us.