Latest Media TvSeries

kornster

kornster

Good afternoon all,

I`ve recently moved back to Emby from Plex. Without going into too much detail plex continuously failed to stream on my local network to a chromecast on the same network and this is just a tip of the experience i`ve had with plex. The reason for this topic is that before i made the change, i`d recently downloaded a fair few complete tv series. Grey`s Anatomy, Seinfeld, BSG to name a few. The issue im trying to understand as i think i know what it is but i may be incorrect is that now that ive moved over, i only see Seinfeld as the latest media. I think and correct me if im wrong that the 'Date Added" for Seinfeld is the most recent so the Web Gui is showing only Seinfeld as all the episode under the main folder have the "Date Added" marking of 19/08/2018 and so thats all emby can show due to limitation. Is this correct? Latest Movies works perfect. I was just hoping to see a wider range of Latest Tv Shows.

i`ve attached a screenshot

Also im not sure if its required but the server is Ubuntu 18.04LTS. Its the Bionic Beaver release. There are no NFO or XML files in the tv series folder as i have checked that first thinking it might be that.

administrator@white-forest:/disks/storage/plex/tvseries$ sudo find . -name "*.xml" -type f
administrator@white-forest:/disks/storage/plex/tvseries$ sudo find . -name "*.nfo" -type f
administrator@white-forest:/disks/storage/plex/tvseries$

post-1636-0-35977300-1535259408_thumb.png

post-1636-0-88099000-1535259447_thumb.png

post-1636-0-60762800-1535259480_thumb.png

kornster

it will display better with the next release, thanks

Hi Luke, Does your response confirm this is an issue with the current release? Can you elaborate more on what the next release is intended to show/resolve?