Synology - Emby 3.5.2.0 - DLNA crash

russpurg

russpurg

Attached is my server log.  I am connecting to the Emby server on my Synology NAS from by LG TV.  The LG has the old OS on it and cannot be upgraded to the new "fancy" LG os.

Does anyone have an idea as to why my TV keeps disconnecting.  I've been dealing with this issue for over a year and have always kept my Emby up to date hoping that the next Emby update would somehow fix the issue, but at this point, I'm just tired of dealing with it.  I know it's a DLNA issue.

The crash started at 2018-08-25 21:13:03.877 hours in the log.

My Synology DS916+ NAS is up to date on the latest patch as well.

I actually have another LG tv that does have the latest "fancy" os on it and it has disconnects as well.

I have troubleshot the wireless network connection of both TVs to the wireless network and there are no disconnects there that I can find.  The only common thread is the Emby server itself and since the error is showing up there, that's why I'm making this entry in this forum.

I do have to say that since I've been using the new emby app for the LG Content Store on my newer LG tv, that the disconnects have been fewer.  But on my older LG tv that can't be updated to the new LG os, I have constant disconnects and the Emby app does not show up in the LG Smart World Store on the older TV.  So please do not ask me to download the emby app on the older LG tv.  It's not possible.

Emby Sever 3.5.2.0 for Synology - Server Log.txt

Edited by russpurg

Hi, there's an error happening repeatedly in this log that i should be able to fix for the next release. thanks.