icons based on video quality

woufi
Go to solution Solved by d00zah,

Hello,

It would be nice, i think to see from the main screen or from the episode/movie page by a quick icon (SD, HD, 4K) the "resolution" of the video!

An extra could be a "Multi" icon for multiple audio tracks, so users can select as they want the movies they watch, or if the local language is available, for instance.

Anyway, as a emby premiere owner, i'm very pleased by the soft, it's very nice, well done, and my friends experience is not far from the majors of the VOD :)

Best regards!

• Solution
d00zah

Hello,

It would be nice, i think to see from the main screen or from the episode/movie page by a quick icon (SD, HD, 4K) the "resolution" of the video!

An extra could be a "Multi" icon for multiple audio tracks, so users can select as they want the movies they watch, or if the local language is available, for instance.

Anyway, as a emby premiere owner, i'm very pleased by the soft, it's very nice, well done, and my friends experience is not far from the majors of the VOD :)

Best regards!

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/800-coverart-40/

• Like 1

Ok!

That was a dumb question, the answer is perfect, and i feel bad to not have checked all the plugins before posting the question :)

Thanks a lot :)