Movie recognition

joy4u2

I have been using Plex on windows for last three years but my win laptop crashed so I have installed emby server on my MEECOOL Pro L, connected my 2 4TB Externals one with Movies another with TV Serials, frustrated with KODI as it didn't recognize most of my files, I WAS DANCING when emby recognized all my TV Serials, when I started with movies it did not recognize ANY!!! Let me give you the scenario:

1. Android TV OS Version 7.1.2

2. MECOOL PRO L (M8S PRO L)

3.Connected to the router with RJ45 and HDMI to TV 

4. 2 External HDD Seagate 4TB

5. TV Serials works like a CHARM [113 TV Shows| PLEX: ALL | KODI: 78 | emby: ALL]  :)

6. Movies not even one [1800 Movies PLEX: ALL | KODI: 1132 | emby: NONE]  :o  :o  

I have been using Plex on windows for last three years but my win laptop crashed so I have installed emby server on my MEECOOL Pro L, connected my 2 4TB Externals one with Movies another with TV Serials, frustrated with KODI as it didn't recognize most of my files, I WAS DANCING when emby recognized all my TV Serials, when I started with movies it did not recognize ANY!!! Let me give you the scenario:

1. Android TV OS Version 7.1.2

2. MECOOL PRO L (M8S PRO L)

3.Connected to the router with RJ45 and HDMI to TV 

4. 2 External HDD Seagate 4TB

5. TV Serials works like a CHARM [113 TV Shows| PLEX: ALL | KODI: 78 | emby: ALL]  :)

6. Movies not even one [1800 Movies PLEX: ALL | KODI: 1132 | emby: NONE]  :o  :o  

Hi.  Our Android server is in beta right now but did you follow one of our supported naming conventions for your movies?  How did you setup the library?  What happened when the scan ran?  Has the initial scan finished?

How to Report a Problem

Movie naming