Emby for Kodi Database Update - MyVideos112.db

Seger

Angelblue05

Yikes, that's not great... That's why I changed the behavior in the next beta where you'll be able to remove content on library basis.

There's no way to do this without also resetting Kodi imported music. And I know how painful that is because Kodi is really slow at scraping music files...

The only way to fix this is to enable Music in the add-on settings, then do a local database reset via the add-on. But that will also wipe your existing Kodi entries.

I'm about to release beta, so you'll need to reset anyway.

Currently putting the files together. So within the hour it should be available. What I'd do if I were you is reset your local database and just wait for the beta version.

A little longer on the update, found a few bugs I want to fix first.

Edited by Angelblue05

Just wanted to say thanks for the help! I was using the last 2 alpha versions and recently updated to the beta and took a bit to realize the library wasnt updating anymore.  Glad to find the answer here about changing database from 110 to 112 and then removing 112.  Worked perfectly.  Just a quick question, I am posting a screenshot of my current db folder, based off what you guys are saying would it be true that I can remove all the older db's from this folder and only leave the largest numbered one of each?5b93c78e123c1_KodiDB.png

The addon just updated for me locally and it looks like there was a big refactor in the code. This workaround isn't working anymore and I can't seem to find a file to modify to get things to sync. Anyone get it working with 3.1.0a?