Instalación en Samsung Smart TV J6300

Francisco Pineda

Francisco Pineda

Alguien sabe el proceso para instalar la aplicación de Emby en una Smart TV J6300 de Samsung?

Ya he revisado los distintos procesos que dan a conocer en este foro para las distintas versiones de Smart TV Samsung, pero cuando voy a "Mis Apps" una vez con el login de "develop", no me muestra la opción "IP Settings"o algo parecido y ya no puedo proseguir.

Si alguien puede ayudarme, apreciaría mucho me orientaran en el caso.
Saludos.

@@FrostByte he's trying to figure out how to install the Emby app on the J6300. Do you know what year that model is? I can't seem to find it. Thanks.

FrostByte

It's a 2015 Standard 2 TV.  Should be Tizen 2.3

If he's trying to load cmcg's old app then that may be the issue

Edited by FrostByte

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Thurion

Hi, i've been dealing with this for a long time, my TV model is UE55NU7475. I've tried this link but the installation fails everytime no matter what i do. Then i've tried tizen SDK and for now what i only got was to connect the tv at the SDK in developer mode. But i dont know what i have to do to install any app, dont even know where i can find a link or file that contains the app and install it. If someone could help me pls, i will be so grateful.

Hi, i've been dealing with this for a long time, my TV model is UE55NU7475. I've tried this link but the installation fails everytime no matter what i do. Then i've tried tizen SDK and for now what i only got was to connect the tv at the SDK in developer mode. But i dont know what i have to do to install any app, dont even know where i can find a link or file that contains the app and install it. If someone could help me pls, i will be so grateful.

Hi, what exactly happens with the USB install?

Thurion

When i plug it in it takes just 2 seconds to show Installation failed. Im not sure if im doing something wrong, could it be for space? because my tv has that problem with the space, i cant get enough space even to install the software updates. but i have enough for the app i guess. i will try again moving some apps to the usb and installing again, i will edit this post after that.