Audio sync issues with 3.0.10

AdrianW

imthedoctor

Check and see if there is a firmware update for the headphones that are out of sync.

There is not an update, but it definitely could be something on Samsung's side. Just interesting that the only app it's doing it with is emby.

dan555

Tried .40 on my lenovo tab 2 with 2 different sets of headphones (bluedio and generic) and there was still delay, the audio seemed to get further ahead the longer it played, however after playing the same media on another device at the exact same time it looked like the video was playing slow and the audio was correct, Everything plays without problem when not using bluetooth.

I also tested .40 on my Mi Mix 2 with the same 2 sets of headphones and it all worked fine there was no delay at all.

KarlDag

Tried .40 on my lenovo tab 2 with 2 different sets of headphones (bluedio and generic) and there was still delay, the audio seemed to get further ahead the longer it played, however after playing the same media on another device at the exact same time it looked like the video was playing slow and the audio was correct, Everything plays without problem when not using bluetooth.

I also tested .40 on my Mi Mix 2 with the same 2 sets of headphones and it all worked fine there was no delay at all.

Did you change the bluetooth Codec in developer options? That could mess/fix things up

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

dan555

Did you change the bluetooth Codec in developer options? That could mess/fix things up

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

My developer options doesn't have that setting unfortunately :(

AdrianW

My developer options doesn't have that setting unfortunately :(

Mine has the option, and it lets me pick from SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX-HD & LDAC - BUT, the only one that sticks is SBC :(

Edited by AdrianW

• 2 weeks later...
Eddie

I have a Samsung Galaxy tablet

Android 7.1.1

Model Nmber SM-T350

When using external player like the built in samsung player or VLC the movie plays butter smooth and audio syncs

When using built in emby player the audio is immediately out of sync and the movie feels choppy
Im using the latest version from the play store 3-24-19

Using chrome and the webplayer it plays fine as well.

Something seems to be wrong with the android app

using Tablet speakers only i am not using bluetooth 

Thanks in Advance

Edited by Eddie

• 3 weeks later...
andersonrs45

Instalei a versão BETA em meu dispositivo. A princípio, a sincronia via bluethoot está perfeita. Retornarei em breve com um feedback da versão beta aqui no tópico. Obrigado. 

Bazzu85

Hi, I'm issuing some strange audio delay in either downloaded and streaming content (same file)

Playing locally with mx player don't give problems..

I'm using emby android beta 3.0.47 and using wired earphones on android 9..

Edited by Bazzu85

wolf359

I am using version 3.0.47 on both my tablet (lenovo) and my phone Mi A2 which both of these are running audio out of sync by around 1 second, it happens on my Lan and also roaming. If i use either via the web then the audio is perfect. 

Prydwyn

Also using 3.0.47 and have audio delay on both downloaded and streaming content, regardless of if I am using my tablet speakers/wired headphones or Bluetooth. Using VLC as the media player works fine. The issue is on both my devices - a generic tablet running Oreo 8.0 and my LG phone running 8.1

Also having the same issue using 3.0.47 . External player works fine but built in player is a fraction of a second off for all video files. It was fine before the latest update. Running Samsung 8 with android 9

• Like 1

Bazzu85

Thanks !

@@Luke, can you give us some feedback please?

this 3.0.47 is giving many problems with audio dealy..

Edited by Bazzu85
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Prydwyn

My devices have just upgraded to 3.0.48 - I am still having the audio delay. What is really weird however is that the delay is only when playing on the inbuilt speakers or wired headphones. The bluetooth delay is hardly noticeable. (Generic tablet, Oreo 8.0, and LG phone, Oreo 8.1). 

chrisbazz

My devices have just upgraded to 3.0.48 - I am still having the audio delay. What is really weird however is that the delay is only when playing on the inbuilt speakers or wired headphones. The bluetooth delay is hardly noticeable. (Generic tablet, Oreo 8.0, and LG phone, Oreo 8.1).

I still have the delay as well sadly on both my phone and tablet. It's really disappointing to use currently :/.