ScheduleDirect for LiveTV error looking for file /dashboard-ui/components/tvproviders/.template.html

embytal

embytal

Hi all,

I have emby-server 3.5.2 running in a jail and it is working fine.

I added my HDHomerun under LiveTV but I am stuck on the following error message while trying to add the SchedulesDirect under LiveTV.

I get the error message: Could not find file "/dashboard-ui/components/tvproviders/.template.html"

Unfortunately, I am not familiar enough with the directory structure of emby and could not locate any of the folders: dashboard-ui, components or tvproviders.

Let me know if there is anything I should do to get this working as I could not find anything on github.

Hi, that's strange because we resolved this in 3.5.2. Did you install using the instructions on our website?

embytal

Hi, that's strange because we resolved this in 3.5.2. Did you install using the instructions on our website?

Ok I tried with the version 3.5.2 from github and the page loads and lets me put my credentials.

So there is a difference between the version 3.5.2 from the FreeBSD package site and the 3.5.2 Emby github.

Side note, I can connect to ScheduleDirect with my credential through Emby but it does not list the lineup I created under ScheduleDirect. I can see the other line up entries from the postcode I submit through Emby.

Is there anything I missed?

the freebsd version must not have that hotfix. 

what do you mean by created a lineup? you're saying you created a custom lineup on the schedules direct website?

embytal

the freebsd version must not have that hotfix. 

what do you mean by created a lineup? you're saying you created a custom lineup on the schedules direct website?

I did create a line up as SD-DD since this is the only option I could find.

The problem is that I have multiple lineups proposed in the list but they are all Satellite or Cable and not Antenna like what I need.

I reproduced the listing issue with EPG123.

I have very little experience with Schedules Direct so I also contacted them to understand how I could get an SD-JSON for Antenna or how to use the SD-DD lineup I created.

Unless I missed something obvious, I consider the primary issue of this thread as fixed and would like to thank you for your help.

Edited by embytal

embytal

Ok so Schedule Direct support came back and told me they could see my line up. Strangely enough on the first query I saw the lineup listed. Not entirely sure what they did but it was not working before.

On a side note, it looks like 3.6.0.2 has the same issue as the FreeBSD package version as I get the following error message while trying to add SchedulesDirect: "Could not find file "/dashboard-ui/components/tvproviders/.template.html""

Any chance to have a reference to the fix that went into the the github version of 3.5.2?

Thanks.

That fix is just not in the beta yet. I'm hoping to have a new beta up in the next few days. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
gameroomsolutions

Got it by getting update from emby github and not freebsd as it is fixed there

1: putty(or similar) into your freenas server
2: iocage console emby
3: service emby-server stop
4: cd /tmp
5: fetch https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby/archive/3.5.2.0.zip (swap with address of latest file found here: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby/releases)
6: unzip -d /tmp/emby 3.5.2.0.zip
7: cp -Rfp /tmp/emby/ /usr/local/lib/emby-server
8: rm -r /tmp/emby
9: rm /tmp/3.5.2.0.zip
10: service emby-server start

Edited by gameroomsolutions

• 1 month later...