No Working Themes?

NewYears1978

NewYears1978

Are there no working custom themes? Every one I found was last updated in 2017 and when installing it just makes the home menu blank and I have to uninstall completely to even get back into settings.

Was thinking about purchasing but without customization there's not much point over the web client.

• Like 1

NewYears1978

Yes the problem is those are just color schemes I am looking for some of the old skins I've seen that mimic Kodi skins.

Also I can't even test those themes because I do not have premium yet..I wanted to see what each one looked like before purchasing..but it does't let you without Premium :(

Theme like this for instance:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/50069-ultra-pure-emby-theater-skin/

I tried that one and another one that mimic'd Kodi's main theme, both installed but then just gave me a blank main page and I couldn't get back into options so I had to uninstall and reinstall. This is why I always just use Kodi with Emby plugin..but I like how fast Emby Theater is and hoped to support it with premium and not use Kodi anymore.

Be nice if there was a preview for those themes when you don't have premium.

Edited by NewYears1978