server on mi box

deano71

deano71

Hi, have installed emby server on a mi box. Has been running very well. Direct playing 4k hdr movies to lg oled. So yeah have been impressed really for a low powered device. Just one question. How to you set the server up, to automatically download subtitles? Cant see in the dasboard library where to setup opensubtitles. Do I need to install a plugin and if so, how do I do that on the server dasboard?. Thanks

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Have you explored the per library options in Emby library setup to download subtitles automatically?

deano71

Yeah I can't see any options for subtitles. Is that in settings when you first set up the library?. Also having trouble fast forwarding and rewinding. Mibox is on AC WiFi. TV hardwired to router. HDD connected to mibox. Thanks

deano71

In library settings. Have set server up on my win 10 laptop. Works alot better and found subtitles on setting up folders. Alot easier than mi box.dont think mibox can read the hardrive fast enough for fast forward as it's set up as external drive. Don't really want to set it as interal. Fast forward works just fine on laptop. Thanks for help. Pretty impressed with emby.

• 4 weeks later...
LuisitoG72

Hi, have installed emby server on a mi box. Has been running very well. Direct playing 4k hdr movies to lg oled. So yeah have been impressed really for a low powered device. Just one question. How to you set the server up, to automatically download subtitles? Cant see in the dasboard library where to setup opensubtitles. Do I need to install a plugin and if so, how do I do that on the server dasboard?. Thanks

LuisitoG72

LuisitoG72

Hi deano71 I also own a Mi boxcan you help me get it set up with content is there something extra I have to purchase other thsn my subscription can you please help thank you in advance

• 5 years later...
On 8/17/2018 at 1:45 AM, deano71 said:

Buenas cómo hago para obtener el host y el port para poder ingresar a la plataforma de emby muchas gracias 

1 minute ago, Berar said:

Buenas cómo hago para obtener el host y el port para poder ingresar a la plataforma de emby muchas gracias 

Soy de Colombia