Emby Theater scrolling function not working in List mode

bls_fanatic

bls_fanatic

Hello,

If I select the List display mode for my Album Artists the scrolling up and down commands are not working.  If I go back to a display of thunmb, logo, or tiles, it works perfectly.

Thanks

Hi there, can you please describe this in more detail? It seems to be working just fine for me. Thanks.

bls_fanatic

Hi there, can you please describe this in more detail? It seems to be working just fine for me. Thanks.

I am running Emby Theater 3.0.1 and Emby Server 3.5.2.0.

When in ET, Music, Album Artist, the default view is Primary:

5b7bfa901b089_Capture.jpg

I can use the keyboard shortcuts PageUp and PageDown to scroll up and down in the list.

If I click the "..." and change the view to List mode:

5b7bfac4b927e_Capture2.jpg

5b7bfadc2f2d2_Capture3.jpg

Once in list mode the keyboard shortcuts PageUp and PageDown are not longer working to scroll up and down in the list.

It appears to be doing that only with the List view, not the others (Primary, Thumb, Logo, etc.).

Thanks

bls_fanatic

Ok so it's just page up/down. The arrow keys are working just fine though.

Yes. Arrow keys are working in the List view.  Only PageUp and PageDown which are used for scrolling up and down are not working.

bls_fanatic

I have also noticed that while in List view, you cannot use the alphabetical letter list on the left side to quickly jump to another letter.  The interface lets you go in the letter list but if you move down to another letter, the interface never changes to jump to that letter.

5b7ea178ab86b_Capture.jpg

I can confirm those issues (no scroll and letters browsing in List view) with both Emby Theater 3.0.1 and Emby for Samsung SmartTV 1.0.44.

Thanks

• 1 month later...