Trailer for tv show is missing

syralk
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Correct.  The app is not expecting trailers for TV at this time.  We will get it in there.

Thanks.

• Like 1

syralk

Correct. The app is not expecting trailers for TV at this time. We will get it in there.

Thanks.

Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Actually, I think this should already be working - but only supports local trailers.  Do you have local trailers for that Series?

syralk

Actually, I think this should already be working - but only supports local trailers.  Do you have local trailers for that Series?

I try 2 way

1. from the nfo a youtube video with the tag <trailer>

2. By downloading the trailer video to the root example "G:\Shows\13 Reasons Why\13 Reasons Why-trailer.mp4" same way then the movies

1. work on the web interface and on the android app but not on roku

2. do not work ... emby try to add it as a episode

Add a folder called trailers in the series folder ( ie, futurama/trailers/ ). Inside this folder place your trailers. It can be named anything you don't need to put -trailer on the end if its in its own folder as trailers.

Edited by speechles

Add a folder called trailers in the series folder ( ie, futurama/trailers/ ). Inside this folder place your trailers. It can be named anything you don't need to put -trailer on the end if its in its own folder as trailers.

What he said.

Number 1 isn't going to work.  There is no good way to play the YouTube trailers on Roku unfortunately.

syralk

Your right it worked

syralk

I do 

so what I did is I create a subfolder call tailers "G:\Shows\9-1-1\trailers"

I added the video inside of it call tailer.mp4 

then i update the database

after that I test on the web and it worked

on the android app it worked too

when I go to the Roku the Button Trailer(s) appear but when I click on it the video "G:\Shows\9-1-1\Season 1\9-1-1 - S01E01 - Pilot WEBDL-1080p.mkv" play instead of the trailer

• Solution

Okay, you can test this out again with the next (i.e. not out yet) beta of the app.

Thanks.

syralk

Okay, you can test this out again with the next (i.e. not out yet) beta of the app.

Thanks.

is it the version above 3.0.99?

Edited by syralk

syralk

It will be, yes.

Tv shows trailer work on the new beta

Thanks very much

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk