New Emby mac server

Alibabava

Alibabava

Hi, 

I am new to Emby and don't know much about settings. i am trying to create my own server on Emby but seeing a problem 

downloaded the app for Mac and installed it 

added my movies libraries 

didn't touch any setting at all 

logged into to a browser to tried to watch a movie and it wss spinning forever and the movie never played 

tried it on my apple tv, i see the movies filders, thumbnails but when i play any file it spins for a while and throws an error about the content

i have also tried it with my smart but the same issues everywhere. 

i don't know what i am missing and what needs to be done to fix this issue, is there anyone who can help me out with this? 

Thanks 

Edited by Alibabava

Alibabava

Hi, 

I am new to Emby and don't know much about settings. i am trying to create my own server on Emby but seeing a problem 

downloaded the app for Mac and installed it 

added my movies libraries 

didn't touch any setting at all 

logged into to a browser to tried to watch a movie and it wss spinning forever and the movie never played 

tried it on my apple tv, i see the movies filders, thumbnails but when i play any file it spins for a while and throws an error about the content

i have also tried it with my smart but the same issues everywhere. 

i don't know what i am missing and what needs to be done to fix this issue, is there anyone who can help me out with this? 

Thanks 

AZRichG

One thing pointed out recently that I wouldn’t have thought would cause issues- You have to move the Emby app to your Applications folder.

• Like 1