Roc navigation problem on seasons page of TV series

tp546

tp546

I'm using the ROC theme and when I look at a TV series and go to the season level and hit the right arrow to go to season 2, it instead navigates me up to the top to the view and config menu. This is kind of driving me nuts because I have to dig out my mouse every time I run into this problem.

• Like 1

mboehler

I'm using the ROC theme and when I look at a TV series and go to the season level and hit the right arrow to go to season 2, it instead navigates me up to the top to the view and config menu. This is kind of driving me nuts because I have to dig out my mouse every time I run into this problem.

I have the same issue.

leedavies

What view are you using?  Thumb, coverflow, poster...?

tp546

What view are you using?  Thumb, coverflow, poster...?

Coverflow. I just noticed it only happens with shows that don't have enough seasons to create the wraparound effect, hopefully that helps.

amadeo36

Coverflow. I just noticed it only happens with shows that don't have enough seasons to create the wraparound effect, hopefully that helps.

+1

Same problem

ABNParatrooper

Mine issue is sort of the same, but with all my movies. I can't jump to the right movie selection based on the letter pressed. For example if I press the letter A on my remote or keyboard, I expect to be take to movies that start with the corresponding letter. When I press a letter, I am taken to a totally different letter. In fact I press A I get Y or some random letter other than what I am supposed to get. I am on WIndows 8 running MBC.

• 1 month later...
SprBeast

So i'm not alone in this matter then :P

I've just had to reinstall MB3 and the plugins after a Server HDD faliure and i am experiencing this issue too. Didn't happen on the previous version i was running and like the others it seems to effect Seasons that have no wrap around. If i change the view to a list style it works, but only until a restart.

Is there any update from Lee regarding a fix? I love the 'ROC' theme and i would really hate to shift to another now that 'Neo' seems to have died.

Yogi

Is there any update from Lee regarding a fix? I love the 'ROC' theme and i would really hate to shift to another now that 'Neo' seems to have died.

If you are looking for a Neo replacement try soultaker's new theme Square,it is similar to Neo in a lot of ways.

SprBeast

If you are looking for a Neo replacement try soultaker's new theme Square,it is similar to Neo in a lot of ways.

Thanks for that Yogi, I've just installed that one :)

now, on a side note i recovered an old Acronis image from my offsite NAS and I was able to "rollback" to a previous version of 'ROC' by copying the DLL, config and Roc folder out of Programdata and into the new install. What do you know, it works without a single hiccup. Hope this helps Lee and any other users.

Edited by SprBeast
  • Like 2

Dibbes

now, on a side note i recovered an old Acronis image from my offsite NAS and I was able to "rollback" to a previous version of 'ROC' by copying the DLL, config and Roc folder out of Programdata and into the new install. What do you know, it works without a single hiccup. Hope this helps Lee and any other users.

A pity I don't have a copy of a previous DLL anymore... Care to share it?

@@leedavies - how about you move the current release people are having problems with to "Beta" and then people who want to go back to the more stable version can just set their plug-in update level to Release and install that one.

leedavies

Thanks - helpful.

Looking into this issue now.  ROC update on the way.

SprBeast

Sorry chaps, been away for a short break.

Not sure on the ROC update timeline, but if Lee is happy for me to do so I can zip and share the "rolled back" version i am using if others require it.

amadeo36

Sorry chaps, been away for a short break.

Not sure on the ROC update timeline, but if Lee is happy for me to do so I can zip and share the "rolled back" version i am using if others require it.

Please, I'll be grateful if you share previous stable version

SprBeast

OK then,

Here is a link to my dropbox. This is the version of ROC i am using, hope this helps.

File is in standard ZIP format.

edit:

opps. I forgot to add.

This is from my server location @ C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Plugins

It would be a good idea to backup your own files before overwriting, Also I shutdown Mediabrowser before I did the overwrite, then restarted the app.

Edited by SprBeast

mariors44

OK then,

Here is a link to my dropbox. This is the version of ROC i am using, hope this helps.

File is in standard ZIP format.

edit:

opps. I forgot to add.

This is from my server location @ C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Plugins

It would be a good idea to backup your own files before overwriting, Also I shutdown Mediabrowser before I did the overwrite, then restarted the app.

thanks, but files seem to be corrupted.

SprBeast

Ah crap, sorry, entirly my fault. I had used a custom 7z compression by default.

Here is a new link. I used Windows default compressed folders to create it so should be good. let me know,

• Like 4

mariors44

Ah crap, sorry, entirly my fault. I had used a custom 7z compression by default.

Here is a new link. I used Windows default compressed folders to create it so should be good. let me know,

thanks a lot Roc works much better for me.

• Like 1