Show Trailers for local movies only or filter for them

ebr

The whole function of the Trailers plug-in is to provide trailers for upcoming movie releases.

The ability to also download trailers for the movies you own (if they can be found) was tacked onto it but, really, the plug-in is for upcoming movies.

Tolerant

Oh well dang, and here I thought it was to stream or download trailers for what I have to better decide what to watch and upcoming trailers was tacked into it, lol. I Guess I am just a backwards thinker. Thanks for the response.

On a side note, I am enjoying MB3 although the learning curve seems a bit high vs MB2. I use MCM to fetch and rename metadata so I am a bit skittish about having anything overwritten or messing up what I have already. Still, awesome job and thanks to everyone working on it.

Tolerant

I am a bit confused with the trailers plugin.

I am seeing only perhaps 110 trailers available and many of them are for movies I don't own. I would be more interested in having streaming trailers available for what I have in my collection vs. a bunch of trailers shown that are for movies I don't have or can't get yet.

I have set the days from 120 down to 0 hoping that 0 would take off the limit totally but that did not seem to help and I don't see a way to turn off upcoming movie trailers from being listed or even a filter to show trailers for local content. Am I missing something or are these things just not currently possible?

If I tell my wife to go check for a trailer for something to watch and she finds one I don't have obviously that will just frustrate her and then me after she picks out the 5th one in a row that I don't have... lol.

Thanks.

I think this is a reasonable request. Just hasn't really moved up the list. But its really about the apps ans not the plugin

• 2 weeks later...
mariors44

the trail plug in is all most useless for me. Streaming is so slow and constant buffering, I have att u-verse and in my area I'm only able to get 3mb download speed which isn't very much. I wish the trailer plug in was like MB2 download to local computer. I just don.t understand why it change when we move to MB3.