Timerprogrammierung LiveTV -> TVHeadend nicht mehr möglich

mmkt

Ok, I actually know this issue. It also happens if you restart the tvheadend server if I remember correctly. At least for me it doesn't happen on every restart but only on some restarts. I'm not sure but I think it's because the epg data of emby and tvheadend are out sync and emby has epg items that tvheadend hasn't anymore. A workaround would be to set "refresh guide" as schedule task on startup. To speed up the refresh guide task you can lower the GuideDays value but I can't remember anymore where to set it...

@@Luke How or where can I set the GuideDays value again?

You can't. It's something that the user picks in emby live tv settings.

Gerrit507

You can't. It's something that the user picks in emby live tv settings.

Well if I use tvheadend plugin I don't have this settings but I can still set it and will be recognized by emby and the plugin.

I've found it :)

Put this file in your config folder. This will set GuideDays to 1. Default is 7. The Value can be 1 <= x <= 14 .

Hi Gerrit, das kannst du aber auch über das Konfig Menü des Servers eintragen. Section Live-TV/DVR -> Anzahl an Tagen

Gerrit507

Hi Gerrit, das kannst du aber auch über das Konfig Menü des Servers eintragen. Section Live-TV/DVR -> Anzahl an Tagen

Ah, da war das  :D  Danke

Zum jetzigen Zeitpunkt wird das reduzieren der Tage noch nicht viel bringen aber ich habe einen neuen pull request eingereicht, der den ganzen Vorgang etwas beschleunigt.

@@Luke Have you seen my pull request?

Edited by Gerrit507