EmbyCon - Supported Library Types

feerlessleadr

feerlessleadr

@ I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but I have a home video node on my emby server for workout videos. When I am traveling for work and bring my shield w/ me, I use embycon, as it is much easier to browse my library without needing to sync the library w/ emby for kodi. 

However, I noticed that w/ embycon, only emby nodes that are labelled as either Movies or TV (ie I have a node for kids movies, parents movies, kids tv, parents tv, etc.) show up on embycon. I have a node for workouts under home video/pictures that shows up when I use emby for kodi, but doesn't show up when I use embycon. 

Is there anyway to add these nodes to the addon to show up in Kodi?

Thanks for your consideration.

feerlessleadr

Thanks - it was right in front of my face and missed it.

That would be great if you could add a generic 'catch-all' emby node.

• 1 month later...

Okay, I found out that I need to install the beta repository via a zip file (who could have thought of a more complicated way). So I did and am now on EmbyCon 1.46 or so. But I can't find the above mentioned option to add generic Emby nodes...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how to answer this as I'm not yet familiar with the Emby terminology but I guess it's videos that I'm looking for?

I have a folder into which I save videos I downloaded (which are neither movies nor TV shows) and I would like to access those via EmbyCon.