Photo error displaytype??

soupy14

soupy14

Hey everyone,

Made a new library for my photos and keep getting this error when trying to view them.” Oops something went wrong undefined is not an object evaluating ‘t.displaytype”. I delete the library re added same error does let me view them first for abit then I get the error.

Edit!!! — when viewing photos from the main photo library they are fine but when trying to view them from latest photos off the main page I get this error.

Running w10 64 bit portable version. Apple tv latest stable version of iOS and latest stable of emby Apple TV app.

Edited by soupy14

• 2 months later...
soupy14

Hey Corey, 

This appears to only happen while the library is being added, I tried it again after 30 mins, all poster images were there with videos playing fine.

I also noticed with videos " recorded videos I've added", there is is display image but the poster is grey & when I click on the video and click play it crashes and when I reload the app that video I selected latest videos it will then properly display the image. This only happens on the main page from the latest videos, when you view all the correct image poster is there and they play fine without a crash. 

Not sure if this is meant to happen or a hiccup when the server is loading new files. 

Edited by soupy14

• 1 month later...

Thanks for reporting @@soupy14. I've added it as a bug to our internal tracking list. We'll let you know when it's fixed.

Hey Corey, 

Any eta when this will be fixed?

@@soupy14, does your experience match up with @@corey's assessment?

This appears to only happen while the library is being added, I tried it again after 30 mins, all poster images were there with videos playing fine.

Thanks.

This was my assessment I was trying to view something when it wasn’t loaded in the library. Same error though trying to view any pictures off the main page without going into the library will not load.

Edited by soupy14

Sorry, did your response get lost?

Quoted it within the box, overall my issue is still there for viewing photos checking in to see when you guys will have a fix for it.

So the initial scan of the photos hadn't completed yet?

Sorry let’s disregard my other comment I get this error when viewing photos from the main screen but not from the folder “ keep getting this error when trying to view them.” Oops something went wrong undefined is not an object evaluating ‘t.displaytype”.

Wondering if we had an update when it will be fixed so I don’t have to go into the library to view photos, would be nice from the main screen.

Ty