Server crashing within minutes

Darkieth

You need to switch on the advanced tab in the music library and disable TheAudioDB for the other features like poster art.

Just disable TheAudioDB all the way through the advanced menu for the time being and you can keep your music library going.

Mine is prebuilt via arch linux, but I'll try to keep an eye out for the changes. If they are fairly minimal, I can just make them myself locally and go for it.

Sorry if that was unclear: AudioDB was also disabled in advanced settings. The scheduled task even if invoked manually worked fine that way. Nevertheless clicking on refresh metadata on an item within the library (single album, artist etc.)  resulted in a query to AudioDB which crashed the server.

But this has been fixed/disabled with 3.5.2 in preparation for 3.6. 

Running 3.6.0.2 amd64 beta, still getting AudioDB crashes.

I have deleted the library, and re-added it. I disabled all TheAudioDB references (including the ones hidden under advanced options) on library creation.

Log here: https://pastebin.com/RVGpiYct

Edit: For now stopped the crashing by add a hosts file entry for www.theaudiodb.com pointing to 127.0.0.1

Edited by 4o66

I haven't pushed the changes to the beta yet, and we're not yet ready to do a new beta. so for users who are testing the beta you'll have to live with it a while longer. Thanks.

malo87

Running 3.6.0.2 amd64 beta, still getting AudioDB crashes.

I have deleted the library, and re-added it. I disabled all TheAudioDB references (including the ones hidden under advanced options) on library creation.

Log here: https://pastebin.com/RVGpiYct

Edit: For now stopped the crashing by add a hosts file entry for www.theaudiodb.com pointing to 127.0.0.1

Just downgrade to the latest stable, delete and recreate your library and everything should work.

For me this was also the only working solution. Disabling audiodb seems to be not enough and of course beta means beta :)