Xbox One S Music randomly stops mid-track

FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept

I've seen it happen on many songs (almost all of them > 5 minutes) but "Stay" on Interstellar never completed.  The most recent attempt, it stopped at exactly 4:00.  I attached the logs.  It did not have any problems playing through the browser on my computer.

Edit: It has done it on 6ch FLAC and MP3.

logs.zip

Edited by FordGT90Concept

screwfaze

I too had this problem on Xbox after updating the server past 3.4.1 stopped when I rolled back

• Like 1

Ok I've got this worked out. We'll be issuing a 3.5.2 server release to resolve this. Thanks.

Emby Server 3.5.2 has been released to resolve this. If you're on the beta channel you'll need to wait another day or so. Thanks.

FordGT90Concept

I'm in beta channel for server updates so I don't have the update yet but I noticed that the playing progress on Xbox One S progresses irregularly.  I think the track finishes playing but the timer isn't accurate at all.  The longer the track, the further the current progress is behind the actual playing track time.  You probably already know this...

Scott310

Did this fix the issue with xbox users not being able to play movies from the all movies section?  Anyone able to report back?  I am on beta so I am still waiting for the update.

Scott310

Highly doubt it.  As indicated above, it's a mild timing/counter issue.

Sorry, Luke said they were possibly related in another thread.  I meant to post it there.