No Content - Spinning Circle

Mopar_Mudder

We'll take a look at this, thanks.

Hi Luke,

Is there any news for the fix? It's quite hard to playing video without the slider. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
JMLatemby

Hi @@Luke,

have you had any chance to look closer into the pending pitfalls here around, above all slider, fast forward and rewind not working?

Friendly & gentle knocking at the door. :)

Best regards.

Mopar_Mudder

I keep forgetting to post that along with when the spinning circle started the same phones that had the spinning circle will also no upload pictures at night to Emby. This has not been resolved when the spinning circle problem was fixed. I have two phones that will not upload and one that does fine.

• 1 month later...
JMLatemby

Besides the still annoying slider, fast forward and rewind not working, now additionally the spinning circle is back again on 3.0.21...  :o

JMLatemby

When does it happen?

Hi @@Luke, after Android App update 3.0.16 -> 3.0.21. Did not find any versions in between to be able to isolate the breach point more precisely...

JMLatemby
  • On music, entering a CD.
  • On films selecting a movie.
  • On photos I'm getting this ellipse with two keyboard symbols:

post-337790-0-77277400-1540390251_thumb.png

Maybe this last one is congruent with the problem forecited on my post #43.

Cheers.

• On music, entering a CD.
  • On films selecting a movie.
  • On photos I'm getting this ellipse with two keyboard symbols:

attachicon.gifCaptura_20181024_0011.png

Maybe this last one is congruent with the problem forecited on my post #43.

Cheers.

Ok, let's focus on this one:

On films selecting a movie.

Does the detail screen for the movie come up, and then you get a spinning circle? Or is the spinning circle first, and the detail screen never comes up? Thanks.

JMLatemby

Hi @@Luke, I've stored a TV serial on my Emby server and the behavior is slightly different:

• First of all, when I do jump into the serial home (top level) then I get presented the whole set of related material and features: Header with play control, description, 'Next Up', 'Seasons', 'Cast & Crew'. If I then do touch the header play control, the first episode of the first season starts playing immediately.
  • If I try to launch 'Next Up', currently pointing to the same episode mentioned above, I get the corresponding screen with title and description, but without header. On that screen level I get stuck on the spinning circle.
  • If I enter one of the seasons, containing five episodes in my case, then I don't get the spinning circle at that level and I can see the header with play control, the serial/season title, 'Shuffle', 'Watched' and 'More (3 dots)' - and nothing else, e.g. no entries for episodes or any description. Nevertheless, touching the play button on the header launches the first episode of the season correctly.

Hope that helps for further investigation on your side. Best regards.