Just some simple images

PuffyToesToo

Thank you for keeping that maintained Dazik!

Tales will be told about you.

Thanks! I don't use 90% of them but Movies, TV Shows, Collections and Playlists check check and check.

Beautiful work!

PS: Would it be possible for you to create an extra one for "Anime" please? 

Something to inspire you:

auuVcln.png

(disregard the letters of course)

And also, would you be open to create avatar for profiles with usernames similar to all of these?

Edited by djhifi

PuffyToesToo

Does this one suffice? And yes, I had considered creating some user account avatars at some point. Thank you for the kind words!

5b76dd401356f_Anime.png

Does this one suffice? And yes, I had considered creating some user account avatars at some point. Thank you for the kind words!

Thats the one I'm using I was asking for an extra one in order to switch sometimes but it's fine then :D

So you would take requests for user profile names? I can send you via PM :D

PuffyToesToo

Ok, I wasn't sure what you were asking. I can certainly make a second one. Feel free to PM me the other info, and when I make them, I will let you know.

Happy2Play

Really love your artworks !! Is it possible to use them with Emby on MacOSX or only with WMC ?

Not sure what you mean, but you can apply any image you like to Libraries and many other areas of Emby Server.
  • Like 1

OlivetIsa

My genre section looks like this but I don't know how to change it for just your images, I uploaded one image in metadata for Action movies but it doesn't appear here.

I'm not sure if what I'm trying to explain is clear enough sorry ...

5c06322ae0a3c_IMG_8637.jpg

Happy2Play

My genre section looks like this but I don't know how to change it for just your images, I uploaded one image in metadata for Action movies but it doesn't appear here.

I'm not sure if what I'm trying to explain is clear enough sorry ...

5c06322ae0a3c_IMG_8637.jpg

Unfortunately this is a change that was done in the web client, so you are unable to apply Genre images for it.  You can manually set them in \metadata\genre\"Genre named folder". (see Metadata Path location on Dashboard)

Other clients will display set genre image.

@@Luke

Edited by Happy2Play